The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watching She's Gotta Have It, trying to remember who said it wasn't good. I'm enjoying it. Definitely a woman's show

The is actors are better. The story is better. And location filming is better
Off the top of my head I think the only time US did it better was Law & Order, the UK version is trash. Dudes still wearing wigs in British Parliament, I was like WHAT. I don't watch Shameless so can't comment.

Off the top of my head I think the only time US did it better was Law & Order, the UK version is trash. Dudes still wearing wigs in British Parliament, I was like WHAT. I don't watch Shameless so can't comment.

The American version of The Office was great. I never checked out the og British version.

She's Gotta Have It is so good with a few issues.
Def enjoyed watching it. Got one more episode to go then onto Godless

Godless was amazing
Glad to hear hoping to eventually get around to it, my coworkers sister in law is on the show.
Lovesick is a great show. I'm binge watching this :smh: :rofl:

The main chick is :smokin
Checked out the synopsis sounds cool would certainly move up the list if there is actual scenes in the show. I can't lie some episodes of Black Mirror would of been a LOT better if some scenes were more "fleshed" out. Especially the sister in Hang the DJ. :D The National Anthem episode I am good on that don't need any scenes on that one.

Back
Top Bottom