The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Enjoyed Bright. Partial because I enjoy cop movies and Sci-fi/Fantasy. Throw in the fact that I loved Southland and it took place in "Los Angeles". I enjoyed it.

I started Bushwick and I really like the concept of the story. Has a Tom Clancy Division feel to it with the movie setting in New York. I might finish it, but I might not. I noticed that there were some locals in the background watching while filming and it kind of threw me off lol.

both of those chapelle standups were immaculate

the end of the 2nd w/ the iceberg slim comparison jeez

prob one of my fav closings to a standup special ever if i was to rate such a thing

did Godless come out yet?
If so How is it?

Just finished Punisher.
Easily my personal #1 Marvel netflix show now.
Beautifully written. Great story, great action.
Great PTSDstory.
Madini was Tasty
Karen (DAW) always tasty
Micro's wife tasty..
Franks Dead wife tasty.

I started Bushwick and I really like the concept of the story. Has a Tom Clancy Division feel to it with the movie setting in New York. I might finish it, but I might not. I noticed that there were some locals in the background watching while filming and it kind of threw me off lol.
Bushwick, unfamiliar with this might have to add it to my Netflix list for later viewing.
did Godless come out yet?
If so How is it?

Just finished Punisher.
Easily my personal #1 Marvel netflix show now.
Beautifully written. Great story, great action.
Great PTSDstory.
Madini was Tasty
Karen (DAW) always tasty
Micro's wife tasty..
Franks Dead wife tasty.
So I guess the show was tasty for you. LOL. Yeah best Marvel Netflix show to date, maybe one episode dragged but nothing like Luke Cage. However even if the show dragged I was still tuned in for Misty Night and more scenes with her getting coffee.

need to watch the chappelle specials. Personally my go to comedy standups on netflix are always anything by Frankie Boyle, enjoy his very cynical and dark worldview, reminds me of Louis CK but darker and more ****** up

I’ve got a stinking cold today so this afternoon I lay on the couch and watched the first 4 episodes of Travelers. Pretty good so far.

1st Season of Travelers is good money. Second is a good continuation, would have been better if it was just a part of the first season.

Arkangel will happen. That to me is closer than anything.... Im almost not against it...

It's def the future we are closest to. Hang the DJ can be argued to be that we are already there. Ending had me all kinda f*d up

I legit want to kill her in real life.

Hampster bout to **** her whole life up.

I was thinkin' the whole time there's no way they'd let her do that, like no way. I was wrong and hurtin'

How you gon let a damn gerbil point you out in court?

Hang the DJ is Match.com over 9000. LOL

I was saying to myself that the premise of that program would be enticing for people like me when I was single and kinda awkward and you get a good glimpse on the lifestyle of arranged marriages

I was saying to myself that the premise of that program would be enticing for people like me when I was single and kinda awkward and you get a good glimpse on the lifestyle of arranged marriages
True, but girl was getting it in never like to see what women are getting but I guess you have to assume the same as us.

Imagine niketalk as USS McAllister

Folks gonna have the mods turned into those creatures when they get banned

Imagine niketalk as USS McAllister

Folks gonna have the mods turned into those creatures when they get banned
Wouldn't the mods turn those banned into those creatures, some people might even think the mods act like Capt. Daly. I never had any problems with the mods myself.

both of those chapelle standups were immaculate

the end of the 2nd w/ the iceberg slim comparison jeez

prob one of my fav closings to a standup special ever if i was to rate such a thing

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...

I wasn't expecting that at all! I had to rewind and watch it 3 more times to make sure I caught everything. :lol:

Finished dark
Wut
I got back in time to kill someone to prevent them from killing someone to prevent them from kiling someone

With that said cant wait for season 2

Started watching new girl. Man. Zooey is too cute. And cece is so damn hot. Good funny show.

Also started watching erased. I like it. I watched the anime not too long ago. Pretty on point. This is how I felt they should have done death note. As a series. Not crammed as a movie.

Watched

- PeeWee Herman's Adventure over the weekend when we were baked, man I was laughing at the whole movie. The Balloon Scene was hilarious!
- The Climb, the movie is in French, but with English sub-titles. Good movie about a guy who climbs Mt. Everest for a chick and becomes a local hero
- Rob the Mob, about a couple who used to stick up the Mafia in NYC. I'm a sucker for Crime/Mafia movies- it was a True Story too!

Currently watching Shameless with the Wife
then
The 100 when she passes out.

Peaky Blinders (newest season) is in the batters box.

was it just me or was chappelle's first new special much better than the second?

ive been hearing a lot of bad reviews for the chappele special. I'll have to check it out today

Back
Top Bottom