The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Girl kept killing ppl in black mirror lmao

That what i didn’t understand. She was all against it at first...

Then she just couldn’t control herself :lol:

2f701b38ce971fc9ed7721b878776211--advertising-slogans-food-advertising.jpg

That what i didn’t understand. She was all against it at first...

Then she just couldn’t control herself :lol:
Girl got hooked on it couldn't stop doing it, reminded me of the bedtime story Uncle Ricky told his kids. I didn't get the MetalHead one why was it in monochromatic color. I think my favorite episode in order
1). USS Callister
2). Hang the DJ
3). Black Museum
4). Arkangel
5). Metalhead
6). Crocodile

Black Mirror have some alright women in the series new girl in USS Callister, black woman from Hang the DJ, even the mean chick in Hang the DJ was alright. :nthat:

I’ve got a stinking cold today so this afternoon I lay on the couch and watched the first 4 episodes of Travelers. Pretty good so far.
I think I am 7 episodes in I need to pick that show back up it was good but I got sidetracked by something else. Happy to see a second season is out.
:lol:

It was a leap, but I’ll take it for the overall story.
Killing the kid was double brutal.

Dude was horrible chillin in the bathtub, really man no self defense just took it straight to the head. :smh: Cuz need to work on that peripheral vision to, I was like you didn't notice her in your house downstairs.

Yeah, surprising that hardy still appears in a few episodes inbetween movies.

People have criticized that he has a habit of mumbling and it’s so true in this show.

I might be totally wrong but I feel like A-list British actors venture into different mediums (stage, TV, etc ...). Here if you end up doing a series it's like career ending for your film opportunities.

But then again British shows are like 3-6 episodes/season.

Finally getting around to starting American Horror Story, sigh only putting travelers and Spartacus further down the list. SMH.

Man watching American Horror, Dr. is having trouble left and right with women. Between the maid and his affair, damn man. That maid damn what he sees versus what everyone else sees. SMH.

I might be totally wrong but I feel like A-list British actors venture into different mediums (stage, TV, etc ...). Here if you end up doing a series it's like career ending for your film opportunities.

But then again British shows are like 3-6 episodes/season.

Yeah, hardy, idris, cumberbatch all do British short series but they are pretty major shows.

Back
Top Bottom