The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

First Easy slander I've seen, respect.

Show is dope though.
You my friend are on one

Now, The Crown S2 started and nobody said anything.
Man, let's do better, thread.

You and i were on the same viewing schedule lol.

Shot in the dark is good. I wish I had the sleep schedule to do that

S2 ep4 Beryl
:pimp:
Princess Margaret is back!
She's so :pimp:

Ep6: Boy that Duke of Windsor was a real KD huh?
Even went a step further and posted real life photos of his deceit, to end the episode.

Last edited:
So "The Crown" is a legit show?
Season 2 is not nearly as good as the first.
It seems maybe they changed show runners.
S2 is more Downton Abbey-ish in the way it tells stories and includes the Royal Family as opposed to what S1 did which I felt was tell us and show us who the Royal Family was and how they came about.
Just a different feel(to me) all the way around, but still dope.

With that being said, Ep8 of S2 might be the best(my favorite for sure) episode of the entire series so far.

Mrs Kennedy
This is a cool know. This episode shows a couple of instances where The Queen and Jackie met and conversed. This is a time not long before Kennedy was Assainated. It shows the humanity of a seemingly Cold Queen and the sharpness of an implied floozy in Jackie O.
These two women barely knew each other, yet their brief interaction inspired some of the Greater instances in each other's lives. What a watch.

I've always heard what a great sign of respect it was for England to ring the Bell at Westminster Abbey (a Bell that traditionally is only rang when a member of the Royal Fanily dies)as well as having the Court uphold a week of mourning for the death, but The Queen rang that bell out of respect for Jackie, it had not a thing to do with President Kennedy.

Last edited:
Dark is ****ing bananas!

On episode 6 and mind is blown.

Low key want to move to a small German town

It's so well written I almost... overlooked the terrible audio dubs, definitely not what I was expecting, but I was more than pleasantly surprised.

Perhaps I missed it but has the new season of Black Mirror started, I see the promos on YouTube for new episodes but nothing yet.

Back
Top Bottom