The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

watched gerald’s game, 20 mins in.. nope
watched bates motel, 20 mins in.. nope. :emoji_confused:
i feel like i should give bates motel a second chance though.

wife and i binged on terrace house aloha state last night lol

they are so polite for it being a reality show

wife and i binged on terrace house aloha state last night lol

they are so polite for it being a reality show

They’re from a polite culture but will shame you for small things. You could tell loose cheri was too Anericanized for that show.

a-friend a-friend you ever finish Alias Grace? Also is Aubrey Plaza in Easy S2? I still gotta watch the entire series lol
Yea I finished Alias. I'd give it an 8/8 if the ending wasn't so what it was. It wasn't a bad ending, just felt rushed. Great show.
Aubrey is in the first ep of S2 Easy. Sadly it's just ep1 though, she never reappears. I mean all of the stories are seperate but they are all taking place within the same "circle" so I was hoping we'd see her a few times but....she was cool in ep1.

Yup. Almost done with season 2.

First episode was the weakest to me.
I thought the thief was somehow connected to her.

Does Mindhunters get better? I’m watching this first episode like “meh”. Almost a chore to watch.

Marvel Netflix series:
The Punisher
Daredevil season 2
Daredevil season 1
Luke Cage
Jessica Jones
Defenders
Iron Fist

First ep of Easy season 2 was ehh to me, hope the others are better as I liked most of the eps from season 1.

IF and defenders were bad. Everything else was great to me. JJ was heavy and I can understand how it's not for everyone, but it was a great shoe regardless.

Defenders was so lame. I said it earlier as well. First episode of easy was lame.

I thought she would of had a connection with the thief.

For those watching easy with their girl, (and she doesnt know about the show and how it is)

BEWARE of the "open relationship" episode. Had to talk to wifey that its just a show, since she thought i was "trying to tell her something"

:lol:

For those watching easy with their girl, (and she doesnt know about the show and how it is)

BEWARE of the "open relationship" episode. Had to talk to wifey that its just a show, since she thought i was "trying to tell her something"

:lol:

I can see where she'd get that question from but only the wife was comfortable with the openness enough to follow through. Husband couldn't even get a handy from the massage chick

Luther is good.
I had to get used to the fact that the regular detectives and cops don't carry guns. Kept wondering why they didn't shoot the majority of their suspects

Back
Top Bottom