The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Dudes wife was getting gutted. And this dude being a lame. Dude is an idiot for having that crap. And he was still able to land that white girl.

Just started Luther, this show is the goods. :pimp:

First was cool, second season I lost interest. Gonna try to get back into it again though.

Luther is good.
I had to get used to the fact that the regular detectives and cops don't carry guns. Kept wondering why they didn't shoot the majority of their suspects

I remember my cousin telling me that way back in the 90s when I went to visit. I thought it was the craziest thing, but that comes from not only living in the US, but NYC to boot.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/why-london-won-t-arm-all-police-despite-severe-terror-n737551

Interesting read for those who are curious.

Bushwick with Dave bautista...some militia takes over new york...most of the scenes are 1 continuous shot so it kept me interested...bautista can't really act outside of drax imo...

Bushwick with Dave bautista...some militia takes over new york...most of the scenes are 1 continuous shot so it kept me interested...bautista can't really act outside of drax imo...
I haven't seen the film you're referring to but he's played his roles well I think. He's solid although limited in Spectre, Blade Runner 2049, and Man with the Iron Fists.

Movie was kind of pointless. The writers didn’t give him much to work with being a janitor who doesn’t talk much. They could’ve at least given him a bigger backpack.

Watched the first two episodes of Dark, really enjoying it so far! Definitely recommend it

Is "Easy" good? Just watched the first episode, since everyone in here is talking about it. It was pretty boring. I did relate to the plot a little, though. Lmao.

Does it get any better?

I can see where she'd get that question from but only the wife was comfortable with the openness enough to follow through. Husband couldn't even get a handy from the massage chick

True but she didnt pick up on that lol
It was more like..."dont get any ideas in your head, im too selfish for that"

I hit her with the kanye shrug and "okay"

Is "Easy" good? Just watched the first episode, since everyone in here is talking about it. It was pretty boring. I did relate to the plot a little, though. Lmao.

Does it get any better?

Its different, just have an open mind whrn your watching it. But like you said, alot of it is relatable to everyday life.

I’m coo on open marriage.

Seems like a cool idea until you know your wife getting her back blown out by the all state mans son.

I’m *** on open marriage.

Seems like a cool idea until you know your wife getting her back blown out by the all state mans son.
Haha that episode of easy was really good though. I liked that they also continued the brewery story. Other than first episode all of rhe second season is solid.

Haha that episode of easy was really good though. I liked that they also continued the brewery story. Other than first episode all of rhe second season is solid.

I'm all for being a stay at home dad...currently enjoying 2 months paid time off, word to never calling off sick, and stacking thanksgiving and winter break into my perfect scheme of stay at home daddom

Its different, just have an open mind whrn your watching it. But like you said, alot of it is relatable to everyday life.
Idk. Like Black Mirror wasn't great to me, but it was so weird and different that it kept me intrigued.

I watched the first episode of Easy and I honestly have no idea what the moral or point of the episode was. Besides a typical couple who been together so long they barely have sex.

Right now Im watching Godless with the wife and the Flash when she is busy or sleeping.

Any other must watches on Netflix?

Of course Ive seen Stranger Things and all the Marvel ones.

If anyone wants to watch a sexy but sad and tragic love story there’s a foreign film titled Palm Trees In The Snow. The lead actress is gorgeous, would instantly wife.

Oh ****, this horror film Emelie is ****** up. If you enjoy psychological horror involving kids then it's a good watch

Yeah, Easy is trash.

Just watched the 2nd episode about the gay vegans. It's like watching a show with no point, basically lol. I was waiting for a huge twist or something and nothing happened lol.

"Shot in the dark" is dope though. The car that stalled on the freeway...aw man. Scary.

Back
Top Bottom