The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Alias Grace is pretty intense.
I'm on pins and needles in every scene.
This Grace scares the **** out of me.
She's so innocent.
So endearing.
Show is good.

Just finished Alias Grace...WOW. I did not expect to like it that much. Jawn should win best limited series & Sarah Gadon gotta win something. She is a great actress forreal

I wanna marry her but she gotta keep talking in that Irish accent.

Never in my life heard a woman's irish accent and liked it. Worst accent for a woman for me

Women in Peaky Blinders and The Fall have Irish accents and it adds to their charm for me.

I think the first was on Sons of Anarchy. She may have been super gutter with her accent but it turned me all the way away from em

I also watched 4eps of AGrace last night and love it.
I'm going to be disappointed though if I get to the end of th Series and don't get to see Grace's perky pinks or her fire fro.

Her friend that she worked in the house with was a little spunker though, I really liked her face and fire for life.

I def thought to myself (more than once) while watching that I'd see a post from shogun shogun about these broads, I just wasn't sure which one would be bae.

I watched the series a few weeks ago and didn’t have anyone to talk about it with. Grace and her maid friend would’ve def got hired by me. That married woman the doctor is staying with is the biggest freak. Would dust her off daily.

2nd episode in on "godless"...it's decent...jeff daniels is killing it so far...reminds me of red dead redemption...

Liking Godless too, on the last episode right now. Funny to see Jardine and Cerrone in it, even though I only saw Cerrone like twice.

Based on the thread, I guess I'm going to watch Alias Grace next.

cerrone’s in it? I didn’t spot him. Screw that scoundrel jardine. Didn’t even give Da Young Gawd a chance to flourish. :smh:

The one time I really notice Cerrone is last ep where Jeff Daniels' crew is searching the houses, Cerrone has a full beard and looks into one of the buildings and shakes his head, no lines from him. On IMDB he is listed that he is in all 7 episodes as 'Gang Member'

Godless done. Was a cool show.

Would be better if it was all about her

With a few gratuitous sex scenes for good measure

Anyone watch Subbura or Frontier?

Might have to watch that Voyeur movie about the motel thing.

Godless makes me wish I lived back in western days and been an outlaw.

Watched that movie Raw after i kept hearing bout it & :stoneface: is really all i gotta say bout it

Hate when ish is hyped up just be whatever in the end

Anyone watch Subbura or Frontier?

Might have to watch that Voyeur movie about the motel thing.

Godless makes me wish I lived back in western days and been an outlaw.

Subbura and Gommora are interesting Italian crime dramas.

Frontier is OK...decent time killer but nothing special. The problem I have with it is that a lot of people in it feel too "modern". They look and talk like people do in 2017 :lol:

Thanks! Gonna check out the Italian stuff and see what’s good.

Still gotta binge dwpeople, st2 and the spike lee joint

Two episodes in on Easy S2.
They're coming with the heat.

I was always an Elizabeth Reaser fan.
She's hot.

Back
Top Bottom