The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

So the first episode of The Punisher was great and I was hype about the series then the next three have been boring as **** with these useless *** side characters and random storylines and flashbacks all over the place...is the rest of the show like this or does it get real good starting episode 5 again?

I finished it a few weeks back. I watched it because of Sarah too :lol: . She’s gorgeous and that Irish accent :blush: . Find out she’s not even Irish and is Canadian.

Anyway show was interesting.

Yea i damn near fell in love with her after watching 11.22.63 lol (great show btw)

But yea ill check it out eventually then

Finished Frontier. Needs more episodes. Hate seasons ending on a cliffhanger.

Godless is really good. Another hit for Michelle Dockery bae.

If you had to say which one was better, what would it be? Plan on starting one later today. Dockery was really good in Good Behavior, season 1 is on Hulu if you haven't seen it.

Hands down Godless is the better show. jeff daniels is so good at playing a scumbag scoundrel. The rest of the cast is topnotch too.

Frontier is still good and entertaining.

Hands down Godless is the better show. jeff daniels is so good at playing a scumbag scoundrel. The rest of the cast is topnotch too.

Frontier is still good and entertaining.

Bet... I'll check that out first. I'd rather rewatch frontier starting from season 1 again anyway, kinda forgot some details. Thanks for the heads up.

Man glad I stopped in here, I’m disappointed more people aren’t talking about Godless. It was beyond good. Hoping Netflix can do another western series at some point. This looked like a bigger budget show for them but it was well worth it.

I’d actually put some of the western scenes in this over West World.

December is a great month for me for tv, dark on netflix looks amazing and peaky blinder airing in the UK and Ireland on the BBC!

Seen the second season popped up while watchin' Punisher, it's kinda next on my list. Next to She's Gotta Have it

Just seen Gerald’s Game. Man what a movie. So disgusting :x

It was dope.

Her dad was disgusting smh

Speaking of She's Gotta Have it, when watching the spin-offs or remakes do y'all "grade" it on it's own merit or based off of the original?

ran through stranger things season 2

started watching "she's gotta have it" with my wife...it's alright... Nola is :pimp: though....

MV5BMTk3NTExNDcxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDIwMTEwNDI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Just watched and finished She's Gotta Have It over the Thanksgiving weekend, I loved the last episode, except for the painting part, but the back and forth between the guys when they first met is hilarious.

Just also spent this last day and a half finishing up Master of None. Its crazy how this last episode with Chef Jeff sexually assaulting women is pretty much happening all over the place now.

Just finished Alias Grace...WOW. I did not expect to like it that much. Jawn should win best limited series & Sarah Gadon gotta win something. She is a great actress forreal

Back
Top Bottom