The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

TRUE

TRUE

Roarer dude is ANNOYING

finished season 2 of "last chance U"...

ms. wagner can still get it

buddy is still a bum....

the lion dude did get annoying this season..

started googling some of the players and seen isiah got arrested for homicide...sad **** :smh:

Finished Zoo last week. Glad I watched it. Haven't checked if Netflix is behind a season yet but I'm sure they are.
Finished S1 of Slasher, it's cool. The gore keeps me entertained

Looks like we're not getting the final season of House of Cards :smh:
Is that official last I heard they were going to go forward without him, possibly put him in a plane crash. I heard two other movies he was in actually are being shelved forever so I could see it happening.

Tried to watch Slasher on Monday, GOD DAMN it was horrible watched two episodes and quickly removed it from my list.

Been watching this unabomber show with that dude from avatar as the main character. Show been pretty legit thus far. Keeps me watching for sure. I was young when all that went down so it’s interesting to learn about it as well.

Great cop thriller called The Bone Collector with Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie just added. Highly recommend it

Mindhunter was amazing, Netflix original content is really holding its own with the cable giants.
some of the OC definitely. Narcos, Mindhunter, Castlevania, and Stranger Things have been amazing. OITNB, HOC, BloodLine, and Ozark have all been misses for me. Netflix marvel stuff has become very formulaic, daredevil s1 was great, stopped watching jessica jones and daredevil s2 though.

Netflix def does better OC shows than films still though

What price would it take for you to cancel it?

It's kinda pushin' it at $14. Closer to $20 and I will walk away and basically settle on Hulu. Hulu has all Family Guy, American Dad, Cleveland Show and Scrubs seasons anyway. And they are adding older shows full runs like Family Matters or Step by Step.

Would really only miss their kid shows like Super Monsters or Puffin Rock for my girls

It's kinda pushin' it at $14. Closer to $20 and I will walk away and basically settle on Hulu. Hulu has all Family Guy, American Dad, Cleveland Show and Scrubs seasons anyway. And they are adding older shows full runs like Family Matters or Step by Step.

Would really only miss their kid shows like Super Monsters or Puffin Rock for my girls

Family Matters, Step By Step, Hangin' With Mr. Cooper, and Perfect Strangers are already there now. I'm slowly working through the whole series of Family Matters right now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom