The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Streaming MindHunter right now, man it is CRAZY good. Been making me miss my bedtime messing with that show. I will probably check out The Mist TV show once I finish.

Checked out 1922 and Gerald's Game, not bad wouldn't of paid for either in theaters.

So for those that watched the whole season of Mindhunter...is there more action and such as the show goes on? I watched the first three episodes so far. I was hoping for something close to True Detective...not sure if the whole season is them just talking to these people and trying to write a book or if they're actually going to start investigating a case.
I am on episode 8 and I don't see much action, but I do like that they delve into the minds of these "sequence killers." Love the show.

I watched Atypical over the weekend. Cool quirky show. A little different then most family shows.

I like it and ready for season 2.
I like these low budget shows. Atypical, masters of none, Love. Any other like le these?

I am on episode 8 and I don't see much action, but I do like that they delve into the minds of these "sequence killers." Love the show.

^^
The show is Dialogue Driven, not much action but still is very entertaining to watch.

I kept thinking someone was going to pop out and abduct the lawyer lady who was going downstairs to feed the cats.

Peaky Blinders season 4 is filmed and they are running promos for it in the UK.

But the BBC and Netflix refuse to announce an air date. Cilian Murphy says he doesn't even know, he thinks it is the end of November for the UK. Then Netflix usually post the entire season once their 4 episodes deep. So hopefully by the end of year we get it.
Last year the posted the whole Joint at once.
Not sure about the 1-2 Seasons because I watched those on Couchtuner

Ret though, real ret.

g0yZt1X.gif

JFnlahA.gif

giphy.gif

Lit!
008 is kind of hot.
What # was Seven? Oh duh, 007...Eleven it was. Ep1 had me on edge. End scene was chilling and it was nothing really.
Kids look exactly the same, surprisingly.

Last edited:
I watched Atypical over the weekend. Cool quirky show. A little different then most family shows.

I like it and ready for season 2.
I like these low budget shows. Atypical, masters of none, Love. Any other like le these?

check out Easy (netflix original). it’s an anthology series about relationships set in chicago

Yeah, been waiting for both shows to return. Only thing that kinda sucks is they don’t have a season every year. Seems more like every 18-24 months.

Where The Last Kingdom ****** up

Who told these arseling screenwriters that getting rid of Leofric so early was a good idea? Literally the GOAT character and best wingman for Uhtred. I never read the books so maybe the idea originates from there but even if it did, they could have had him on for at least another season.

Just watched Funny Games. Horror suspense flick with a twist. I had to Google the end to understand it fully and the explanation made it more dope.

Just finished ST2. Binged the whole thing in a day (i know, no life lol) i really liked it though. Alot bigger than the first one, but still great

Eh, I liked the episode. I think it’d be more liked if it had a regular network number of episodes like 22-24. For those long shows you like a break from the main story.

Back
Top Bottom