The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Finished Mindhunter last night and this show deserves all the praise that Ozark was getting plus more

Whoever the actor is, he was channeling his inner Phillip Seymour Hoffman. All around great job for every scene he was in.

final scene is what solidified it. That man Holden got two big for his britches.

yeah but
TBF holden is the one that does break down all the criminal's barriers, so without him I doubt they will get as good results But he is too big for his britches and burnt a few bridges. Think he will be suspended at beginning of S2 and unit will move on but not get the same results, at which point a depressed and disheveled holden gets called back in to save the unit

Holden got only a little bit too big for them britches only because the results far outweighed the "bad words". It's crazy to notice how what was inappropriate language back then. Idk what he was thinkin' going to visit Kimble by himself and letting him sit up and scoot to the end of that bed without at least standing up. He got too comfortable and paid the price.

What's the deal with the creepy dude in the beginning of each episode?

Finished Mindhunter last night and this show deserves all the praise that Ozark was getting plus more

Holden got only a little bit too big for them britches only because the results far outweighed the "bad words". It's crazy to notice how what was inappropriate language back then. Idk what he was thinkin' going to visit Kimble by himself and letting him sit up and scoot to the end of that bed without at least standing up. He got too comfortable and paid the price.

What's the deal with the creepy dude in the beginning of each episode?

agree on the first para.

my guess is that is a future SK main character. Maybe the main antagonist of S2. The fact that they gave his location at the end of the season makes me believe that he will be a major focus of S2, at least I hope

finally started watching 1st season of "last chance U"...couple of thoughts..

ms wagner could get it..

buddy is a bum...

the lion roarer and the field maintenance dude are awesome...

more thoughts as i start season 2...

Saw 1922, enjoyed it. Netflix has some great original films, but each one I've seen would be better if they cut the running time by half an hour.

The Bad Batch is a weird movie.

Watched “In The Shadow Of Iris”. Was disappointed. Pretty tame for a French movie. Was expecting it to be more erotic.

Watching the 5th episode of Mindhunter, pretty dope so far. Definitely recommend it to Fincher fans, Luther fans and of course Hannibal Lecter film/TV fans.

So for those that watched the whole season of Mindhunter...is there more action and such as the show goes on? I watched the first three episodes so far. I was hoping for something close to True Detective...not sure if the whole season is them just talking to these people and trying to write a book or if they're actually going to start investigating a case.

The wailing was excellent. Lots to process and will probably require a second viewing to catch all the little clues and details.

So for those that watched the whole season of Mindhunter...is there more action and such as the show goes on? I watched the first three episodes so far. I was hoping for something close to True Detective...not sure if the whole season is them just talking to these people and trying to write a book or if they're actually going to start investigating a case.
There's no action that I can remember.

Also started on Mindhunter. Great so far. Really like the script, stories and the psychoanalysis. They do a great job of coloring the characters as well

Anyone check out l Lore on Amazon yet? I Haven't finished Mindhunter yet got 2 episodes left, but I was surprised how much I've liked it. I typically have a hard time with non sci-fi/fantasy/midevil shows based in ages with little technology (I keep thinking things like why dont you google it, use the cell phone etc) There are a few, but for the most part I'm not really into cop/detective stuff, but Mindhunter is REALLY good so far.

watched 1922...didn't really care for it...kept dragging on for me...

will watch the babysitter tonight with the wife...

I think we're conditioned by Hannibal Lecter movies/shows, Luther, etc to expect a certain amount of action. This show is more cerebral and more based on reality. It's really about the origins of modern day serial killer profiling. It's about the people who inspired the Lecter series and Luther. It's more about the investigations, interviews and dialogue. The scenes with Kemper and Speck are my favorites. Looking forward to the next season.

Netflix needs to stop BSing and tell me when Peaky Blinders comes back

And they need to re-up Last Kingdom with a decent budget. Even George R.R Martin said the show would flourish with a bigger budget.

The Babysitter was good. King Bach was funny in it.
Mindhunters was good. Very interesting.
Watching Slasher season 2. Hope to finish tomorrow.

Will watch 1922 and Wheelman.

Then re-watch the last 2-3 episodes of Stranger Things before the premiere this Friday

watched 1922...didn't really care for it...kept dragging on for me...

will watch the babysitter tonight with the wife...

1922 was disappointing but I enjoyed it

Netflix needs to stop BSing and tell me when Peaky Blinders comes back

I forgot all about PB but yea....bring em back.
I hate that I forget so much about these shows between seasons. I be lost for the first couple of episodes

Peaky Blinders season 4 is filmed and they are running promos for it in the UK.

But the BBC and Netflix refuse to announce an air date. Cilian Murphy says he doesn't even know, he thinks it is the end of November for the UK. Then Netflix usually post the entire season once their 4 episodes deep. So hopefully by the end of year we get it.

Back
Top Bottom