The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Stranger Things is cool but it's definitely the most overrated Netflix show of all time lol
think it's the most enjoyable netflix show, but not the best. OTTOMH, mindhunter, dark, and narcos are better quality shows. Hell, House of Cards S1 (only S1) was probably the best season of a tv show netflix have done

Is El Chapo good?

Finished She's Gotta Have It

Currently watching Mind Hunter. I don't think it's a show for everyone.

Looking forward to a new season of Peaky Blinders

Just finished Glitch. Not bad at all. Wonder when season 3 comes out

Guess I'll watch Atlanta again. It's been a year.

I enjoy Love. can't wait for season 3.
Def need more Aziz show as well.
Just got in to Bojack horseman. I like it so far.

Anyone watch You me and her

I enjoy Love. can't wait for season 3.
Def need more Aziz show as well.
Just got in to Bojack horseman. I like it so far.

Anyone watch You me and her

The last two seasons of horseman gets real heavy. It's a great show.

I started Dark but since it's dubbed and my wife doesn't really do subtitles I decided to wait to watch it by myself.

Glitch is worth a binge?

It is to me. Trying to watch the second season now, struggling to remember details from the first season. First season was real good

I started Dark but since it's dubbed and my wife doesn't really do subtitles I decided to wait to watch it by myself.

It is to me. Trying to watch the second season now, struggling to remember details from the first season. First season was real good

Same here on Glitch, gonna have to start from the beginning...

Does the new Terrace House drop today?
From reading the Terrace House Reddit about the new season sounds like it starts airing on Japan Netflix tomorrow but the US and worldwide release won't be until a few months later and sounds like they are targeting late March to early April for the first 8 episodes. I'm really interested in the new season as it is going to be in the mountains and back in Japan.

I thought about starting over but couldn't remember how long the first season was. Might step back and do the same.

Also finished Frontier, forgot how short the seasons was and was a lil hurt lol

I thought about starting over but couldn't remember how long the first season was. Might step back and do the same.

Also finished Frontier, forgot how short the seasons was and was a lil hurt lol

Shows with 8 episodes are too short as it is, but these shows with 6 in a season... I sometimes wonder why bother?.?(it just makes me mad, especially when theyre pretty good) Just as the plot picks up, the seasons over. I'll burn through those is a couple hours only wanting more... at least Godless which only has a 7 episode count they're all almost over 1.5 hours long, (all except one which is 2 hours long)

Back
Top Bottom