The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Oh damn.
I forgot about Ellen Page being in the Series.
I guess he won’t be returning?
I think you mean "she" won't be back unless you really meant "he" and it needs to be in a spoiler. :rolleyes I kind of wish they didn't stop the show to address the Vanya / Viktor part. At least it didn't last long.

Really man black dude killed off the show almost immediately. SMH. I swear man we get no love in movies and TV shows. So far kind of annoyed with the kid angle, why do shows insist on adding kids to shows. WTF is saying yes give us more kids in TV shows. I can tolerate 5 as a kid because he is useful and doesn't come across as a kid. I am enjoying the Luther and Sloane angle, dude really needed to get laid for 2 seasons.

Must say I am nervous of the season so far, things are going at a very good clip and moving along fine. However still have 6 more episodes to go. Cross my fingers a Netflix show doesn't drop the ball mid to end of the season.

I think you mean "she" won't be back unless you really meant "he" and it needs to be in a spoiler. :rolleyes I kind of wish they didn't stop the show to address the Vanya / Viktor part. At least it didn't last long.

Really man black dude killed off the show almost immediately. SMH. I swear man we get no love in movies and TV shows. So far kind of annoyed with the kid angle, why do shows insist on adding kids to shows. WTF is saying yes give us more kids in TV shows. I can tolerate 5 as a kid because he is useful and doesn't come across as a kid. I am enjoying the Luther and Sloane angle, dude really needed to get laid for 2 seasons.

Must say I am nervous of the season so far, things are going at a very good clip and moving along fine. However still have 6 more episodes to go. Cross my fingers a Netflix show doesn't drop the ball mid to end of the season.
also, it's Elliot Page. don't want no trans running on a rampage with that mistake.

also, it's Elliot Page. don't want no trans running on a rampage with that mistake.

Don't care much about her "choice" but I don't like her character she is an idiot. Often feel like they slow down the pacing for her and delicately handling her choice.

Luther putting in that work . :pimp:

Last edited:

No I meant He.
When I made the post I was only 5minutes into epsidoe 1 so I hadn’t seen the reveal of that character yet.
I figured the character would be lost based on Who Ellen was vs Is.
I’m just now seeing the episode 2 where they address it.
I thought Ellen Page was done acting.
I guess I got that wrong because not only is the character still here, but it’s out of the closet as well. Glad for that.
As far as SPOILERS, yea I stopped using SPOILERS on shows available for BINGE.
If we or those watching currently and at a faster pace SPOILER or hold back the experience while going through it, it just falls by the waste and never gets discussed at all.

This ben is such a douchebag. allison acting like scarlet witch and being a jackass. viktor acting a fool as well. This season diego and five looking like the nice siblings.

As far as SPOILERS, yea I stopped using SPOILERS on shows available for BINGE.
If we or those watching currently and at a faster pace SPOILER or hold back the experience while going through it, it just falls by the waste and never gets discussed at all.
Fair enough, personally don't mind. If I am going to watch something spoiling it won't deter me. Spoiled content won't cover every little thing that happens.
This ben is such a douchebag. allison acting like scarlet witch and being a jackass. viktor acting a fool as well. This season diego and five looking like the nice siblings.
He is a douchebag, like he is trying as hard as possible to not be the Ben they remember. However he says it later on this season nature versus nurture. The Squires are much more cut throat as a family so he had to adapt because that number 1 seemed like a real ahole. Yeah kind of tired of the cluelessness of Victor, like wake the F up. How are you this dense. Yeah Allison subplot this season was annoying AF, like yes we know you lost your husband and daughter. Lets not act like everyone was like hey lets try and screw up Allison's life again. I sympathize with what she went through in the 60's and have no problem with her having a time moving on from that.

After finishing the season feel like Stanley was a wasted red herring.

just accidentally saw some previews of "Birth of the Dragon". looks good so I'm going to watch it tonight.

Any idea about the end credits scene in UA?

In The Umbrella Academy season 3 end credits scene, a person who looks like Ben (Justin H. Min) is seen riding what appears to be the same train from the opening scene. This Ben is reading a book in Korean and wears glasses but is still portrayed by the same actor. No other words are stated during this scene, but it heavily implies that, just as The Umbrella Academy season 1 intro was likely the birth of Viktor, the season 3 intro was Ben’s birth.

Back
Top Bottom