The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Took a break from Stranger Things starting season 3 now. Hopper got the sloppy put on him by that Russian dude. Good lord.

just watched Senna yesterday. amazing documentary. man, I just learned that Prost did him dirty way back. interesting story that Prost became the trustee of the Senna kids foundation.

almost done with the last season of peaky blinders and this **** is hella disappointing. the stupid drama between him and lizzie is the most boring and unnecessary story arc of this season. the flashbacks of polly, “there’s gonna be a war between this family” is exhausting. joint is corny as hell. writers need to do us all a favor and give everybody on the show TB by the end of it all.

Disappointing to hear these last season PB reviews. Pushing it further down the watchlist.

without giving away too much, they really turned tommy shelby from a career criminal to a politician.

it’s missing a great deal of action and scheming that made me really enjoy the show the first five seasons. for your sake, i hope you’re able to watch it and enjoy it contrary to my experience.

almost done with the last season of peaky blinders and this **** is hella disappointing. the stupid drama between him and lizzie is the most boring and unnecessary story arc of this season. the flashbacks of polly, “there’s gonna be a war between this family” is exhausting. joint is corny as hell. writers need to do us all a favor and give everybody on the show TB by the end of it all.
Bruh me and my homie are huge PB fans and we both hated this season. Crazy that they ended the show like this with talks of a movie coming (supposedly script isn't even finished).

They continued to force the political Nazi **** down our throats. I would've been fine if he was killing Nazis but they barely have any of that.

Honestly this entire season was a waste to me. I felt like they spent too much time focusing on other characters with no real resolve as to what happens to them.

Last edited:
catching up on part 1 of season 4, dude Argyle is ANNOYING AF. To much trying to be Spicoli for me. Home was giving Yuri that work on the plane though. LOL

I thought Lincoln Lawyer was cool

i'm diggin the first 4 episodes so far. good acting to complement a solid story line, and the characters are likable. the dude who plays trevor elliot looks like luke perry

if you like Lincoln Lawyer, I think you'd like Rake, which is an australian show about a lawyer who's trying to overcome past transgressions and complicated marriages.. the shows actually seem really similar

No one watching Umbrella Academy? Watched a little bit of ep 1. Season finale of kenobi and dr strange 2 took up most of my viewing time today.

No one watching Umbrella Academy? Watched a little bit of ep 1. Season finale of kenobi and dr strange 2 took up most of my viewing time today.
Finished last episode of Obi Wan after work downloaded all episodes of Umbrella Academy. Going to start watching episodes tonight. First episode is entertaining to say the least.

Still not ready to watch Peaky Blinders newest Season. They left me hanging too long.
Too heavy right now.
Umbrella Academy is right on time.
You guys feeling the new Season of Umbrella?

Back
Top Bottom