The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Damn.
Dudes really fell off on NETFLIX support.
I think everyone’s flooded with content and between MARVEL/DISNEY with PARAMOUNT+/Challenge/Yellowstone’s with PRIMES handful of good service with HULU/Handmaid’s Tale with CABLE and then life and work, there’s so much content. I’ve had to mail it in on certain SERIES due to lack of time.
Right now I’m on KOREAN MONEY HEIST.
Hell I’ve been so tired that I e watched the opening of Episode1 like 7times between last night and tonight, because I kept falling asleep.
Wide awake now so I’m at least getting ready to finish the epsidoe but so far, I love the setting and Actors and Voiceovers. This gonna be fire.
Shorty got some tig ol bitty’s for a little slimmy.

Damn.
This is a complete remake of the Original.
I don’t think I can rock with this for a whole Season, much less 5.
So far I like the lead/Tokyo.
I’ll at least finish episode1, though.

A Man From Toronto? Didn't Kevin do a movie with this same premise before?

Anyway it was ok. I chuckled a couple of times. I wouldn't want to leave the house to see it.

Finished Lincoln Lawyer.

Aite this was flames. :pimp: Doesnt say its a Limited Series so I hope they come out with a season 2, which...

Looks like they will? :pimp:

Guy with the tattoo at the end obviously, and also Cisco needing to do something for his old biker gang. Also, the whole thing with the judge was just wow, that was a good twist.

Last edited:
Lawd Allison…

And I thought I hated amber from invincible

doing black women dirty.. and she the only 1 of the group who gets everything she wants

Don't know why it took me this long to finally finish Fear Street.

Sadie Sink pretty much plays the same character she does on Stranger Things.

Checked out "You don't know me'. It was so dragged out and ended in a cliffhanger. But if you like black British shows I'd check it out.

Finished Umbrella Academy Season 3, wayyyyy better than Season 2. Kind of didn’t like Allison arc but after awhile I understood her motivations. Curious how Season 4 is gonna go since they won’t have their powers? I guess the theme will be “is this a better life?”

Plus…….Sloane :blush::emoji_heart_eyes:

Umbrella Academy season 3 got better with each episode. I hate all these kids though and the father. I wanna slap the hell out of every character on this show except knife dude. He a real one.

Started Sweet Home. I guess I'll stick with it. Kinda tired of zombie anything though.

Let's see if another country can put an interesting spin on it.

Back
Top Bottom