The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

If I remember correctly, it starts off slow. The opening sequence is probably like 5 mins alone.

All American is such a corny show but I can't stop watching. :rofl:

Most unathletic All American high school football players ever.
Prob a small thing for most but it kind of grinds my gears when football scenes look obviously fake or they use a small/narrow field. I think it was that 50 Cent movie where he gets frail and in the football scenes it looked like it was filmed on some youth soccer field converted to a football field hahahaha and smh.

Good lord the interceptor new film on Netflix is ******* trash
It’s like a low budget 90s action movie.

Saw Northman at the movies, and it was meh. Not that much action. I would have rather watched my man Uhtred on The Last Kingdom.

RRR was a good watch. It was three hours, but didn't seem it. Stay away if you don't like subtitles.

Northman was cool, I was expecting something incredible and unique the way people hyped it up though. Maybe they haven't watched other Viking ****.

The Northman was ok. Half of skarsgaard's dialogue was screaming and howling like a wolf. The fight scenes could've been way better. We've been spoiled by the fight choreography from The Last Kingdom and vikings.

Back
Top Bottom