The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

rewatching MI1 for like the 4th time....i'm still annoyed over scene where Jim has the drop on ethan, shoots the chick and walks by ethan rather than shoot him dead.....I get that ethan can't die there but dont do that scene that way....huge error

love how netflix can get MI1, MI2, MI4 but NOT MI3

they also have the great movie desperado, and crappy movie once a time in mexico but they don't have the little known el mariachi movie which was the first movie in the trilogy and very good movie

like hello can't get el mariachi for a few bucks and MI3 for a few more???

rewatching MI1 for like the 4th time....i'm still annoyed over scene where Jim has the drop on ethan, shoots the chick and walks by ethan rather than shoot him dead.....I get that ethan can't die there but dont do that scene that way....huge error

love how netflix can get MI1, MI2, MI4 but NOT MI3

they also have the great movie desperado, and crappy movie once a time in mexico but they don't have the little known el mariachi movie which was the first movie in the trilogy and very good movie

like hello can't get el mariachi for a few bucks and MI3 for a few more???
funny thing is that I have watched El Mariachi before Desperado. so I get the references and story. El Mariachi's storyline is pretty basic but tons of actions. Desperado is all about Salma Hayek !

Attachments

• z73kvoy26a371.jpg
    z73kvoy26a371.jpg
    512.8 KB · Views: 3,479
funny thing is that I have watched El Mariachi before Desperado. so I get the references and story. El Mariachi's storyline is pretty basic but tons of actions. Desperado is all about Salma Hayek !

that scene was too short quick :frown:

loved when you first see her she causes a car accident haha

Anyone else watched the Liberator? WW2 thing done with some sort of rotoscope technique which is interesting. Only 6 episodes and I’m on the last one now.

All American is such a corny show but I can't stop watching. :rofl:

Most unathletic All American high school football players ever.
Same here. Then to top it off Spencer was an all american & top player but he barely received one scholarahip & now his college coach don't even know his name.

Same here. Then to top it off Spencer was an all american & top player but he barely received one scholarahip & now his college coach don't even know his name.

How you an All American and the only school that wants you is Toledo. :lol:

There are D3 schools that look more athletic than these "kids".

Just found out dude who plays Spencer is actually British and in his 30s. Lol

Hustle was really good, I definitely recommend it.

Agree, it was very well done.
For those of you familiar with Adam Sandler's previous Netflix cash grabs, don't expect David Spade, Kevin James, and the rest of the Happy Madison crew playing streetball.

Love Death & Robots part 3 is very solid.

Was very disappointed in part 2, so this is a pleasant surprise for me.

Just caught the first EP of Lincoln Lawyer, not bad. Random but the driver was the daughter on S1 of My Wife and Kids.

Finished Lincoln Lawyer, joint was legit. Nice twists towards the ending. Between this and Bosch, Micheal Connelly tells a damn good story.

Neve Campbell aging gracefully imo 😍

Back
Top Bottom