The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

resumed watching "YOU" again and about to finish Season 2. too bad they have to kill the actress portraying "Delilah" Carmela Zumbado. I really like her since she has some resemblance to my co-worker (without the facial moles and slimmer and has a sweeter personality) that I have a really close relationship. whenever I see her sexy look, man can't help but think about my co-worker.

resumed watching "YOU" again and about to finish Season 2. too bad they have to kill the actress portraying "Delilah" Carmela Zumbado. I really like her since she has some resemblance to my co-worker (without the facial moles and slimmer and has a sweeter personality) that I have a really close relationship. whenever I see her sexy look, man can't help but think about my co-worker.
So your saying your cowoker is a Spanish woman with dark hair. Got it. LOL

J/K.

If your coworker looking like this?
Coworker.PNG
Tell me where you work or find a new job and shoot your shot.

So your saying your cowoker is a Spanish woman with dark hair. Got it. LOL

J/K.

If your coworker looking like this?
Coworker.PNG
Tell me where you work or find a new job and shoot your shot.
in all seriousness, she has more of this kind of look. hair, complexion, same body but slimmer, without the facial moles. no wonder I'm going crazy. it didn't helped that our relationship as co-workers are even closer than your typical type. but had to set boundaries for both of us. damn, felt like I have Joe and Delilah's story as my own.

Attachments

• delilah.jpg
    delilah.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 3,450
Been watching this limited series on Netflix. Kept putting it off but keeps my interest while at work.

Certainly not a scary show, couple jump scares but entertaining at the least.

Highly recommend watching all 4 Jackass movies. Just finished the first one. Timeless movies.

Back
Top Bottom