The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

This.
I have been off of the Super Binge Highway for sometime now.
I got to where I don't even watch Week to Week shows tht I've been on for Several Seasons Prior.
I catch those on the binge in their entirety.
I still have the last 2 Seasons of Queen of the SOuth, last Season of SNOWFALL, ATLANTA, last 2 Seasons of Outlander, last Season of SUccession, last 2 Seasons of Billions, LOKI, Winning Time, The Gilded AGE just to name a few.
I've been rewatching some older shows.
Just did a rewatch on SOPRANOS that took 5weeks, gave me some breathing room that I really didn't need.
I have a few new shows that I added.
I will catch Better Call Saul immediately after the finale airs, I need to catch the Prequal to YELLOWSTONE.
SO many.
I've turned into what I like to call, a responsible viewer.
WIth all of the rewatches I've been getting in NETFLIX is a must.
HBO MAX as well.
Speaking of, Flight Attendant just fired up Season 2, I will watch it in it's entirety the day the finale S2 airs.
NETFLIX still the GOAT to me.
SO much on there and so much still to be added.
maybe we are moving on too fast, but the main reason for such disappointment are the charges that Netflix recently imposed, then blame it on the netflix shows. then they would cancel those shows inorder to keep up with the costs(?). is being the best streaming service warrant such fees considering the content and cancellations that they previously made? I can understand them charging more but that much in a span of a year after they increased last year?

maybe we are moving on too fast, but the main reason for such disappointment are the charges that Netflix recently imposed, then blame it on the netflix shows. then they would cancel those shows inorder to keep up with the costs(?). is being the best streaming service warrant such fees considering the content and cancellations that they previously made? I can understand them charging more but that much in a span of a year after they increased last year?
I feel like another reason for the continous price hikes is that most people don't notice.
The price is something that is getting out of hand, or is it?
If it jumped to 49.00 per month, I doubt I'd cancel.

I feel like another reason for the continous price hikes is that most people don't notice.
The price is something that is getting out of hand, or is it?
If it jumped to 49.00 per month, I doubt I'd cancel.
One more thing, auto-payments. Just did some account checkups today and you just couldn't believe these companies slowly add some fees and extras without your knowledge. Sneaky thieves.

finally was able to finish watching 1917. took some liberty doing more research about the film and damn, the film deserves to win a Best Picture over Parasite. I watched both films, but felt Parasite was overhyped and got politicized.

Recently finished Barbarians and liked it a lot. Saw a second season is arriving. Funny that it's the only show or movie I can think of where the roman characters speak Latin almost the whole time. So stupid when romans by default speak english in british accents.

Recently finished Barbarians and liked it a lot. Saw a second season is arriving. Funny that it's the only show or movie I can think of where the roman characters speak Latin almost the whole time. So stupid when romans by default speak english in british accents.
maybe because the production was made in Italy.

I enjoyed it more than a little bit.
Actually kind of salty the wait has been so long.
I watched a similar show(period piece) around the same time I got Barbarians as the afterflow and, I can’t think of which show it was.

finally was able to finish watching 1917. took some liberty doing more research about the film and damn, the film deserves to win a Best Picture over Parasite. I watched both films, but felt Parasite was overhyped and got politicized.

politicized?

I 100% agree with everything you said. I'm a history buff, so historic material being portrayed by people with an accurate ethnic background is appreciated. And that British(ed) Roman/Greek depiction is all too common when they were the ******* barbarians in those times. Next thing you know, they'll start playing Persians and other great middle eastern Empires.

Some girls look good with an eyepatch. Funny I thought she was gonna stab her eye but she just scratched her eyelid and face with the knife. Her eye looked fine but later on it looked a little messed up.

I've turned into what I like to call, a responsible viewer.

A36B34F0-F6F0-4E6C-9A8E-038E88EFA831.gif

Was bored and decided to check out Ragnarok. Really enjoying it and the cougar MILF, Ran is so fire. Thought the show was going to be syfy channel quality but it's pretty damn good.

Was bored and decided to check out Ragnarok. Really enjoying it and the cougar MILF, Ran is so fire. Thought the show was going to be syfy channel quality but it's pretty damn good.
You're in luck because after stumbling onto/deciding to watch s1 and liking it, you have a second season up next.
Glad it wasn't a 1 and done.

You're in luck because after stumbling onto/deciding to watch s1 and liking it, you have a second season up next.
Glad it wasn't a 1 and done.
Almost done with season 2. Hope they give a release date for s3 soon. The actor who plays laurits looks weird as hell.

I'm a simple man, I see Adam Sandler on Netflix, I keep scrolling. Certain actors just not watching Sandler, Tatum, Reynolds, Haddish. I'm good.

Movies like that why Netflix keep reaching in my pocket. Duvall, Latifah, Sandler, Foster, Sooch, NBA players, Kenny Smith. The salaries on that movie, could have been cut in half just with some up and coming actors.

Back
Top Bottom