The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

For yall now catching on to the medical procedural shows I wat hed weekly on TV, the best you'll get is The Good Doctor.

The Resident got a lot of forced drama. Plus they had shake ups cuz of actors leaving.

New Amsterdam is pretentious as ****. Has some good storylines at times but the main character is pretty much everything @aepps20 hates about libs.

Transplant is pretty good but also leans on the whole illegal immigrant heavy for obvious reasons.

Good Sam is also okay.

The Good Doctor is terrrible :lol:

House was the peak and GOAT of medical drama.

The Last Kingdom should be renamed "No good deed goes unpunished". :rofl:
and King Alfred would say, "Thank you for the many services that you have given me. let me reward you with more pain". hell, they can also call it , "THE SADIST AND THE MASOCHIST".

and King Alfred would say, "Thank you for the many services that you have given me. let me reward you with more pain". hell, they can also call it , "THE SADIST AND THE MASOCHIST".

We are forever in your debt, here is some more Ls as your reward. :rofl:

The show repeatedly displays alfred being a king douchebag and his son acting the same way.

The show repeatedly displays alfred being a king douchebag and his son acting the same way.

His son is a little more reasonable. Alfred had personal vendetta against Uhtred but knew he was the most reliable person he knows. :rofl:

Started season 5 of The last kingdom. So my man Uhtrid is just not going to age huh? :lol:
Going by the timeline in the books, Bug Uht should be about 62 :lol: :lol:

Apprently when the show was being developed there were discussions of casting older actors to play Uthred in future seasons but people loved Alexander Dreymon so much that they dropped the idea.

Going by the timeline in the books, Bug Uht should be about 62 :lol: :lol:

Apprently when the show was being developed there were discussions of casting older actors to play Uthred in future seasons but people loved Alexander Dreymon so much that they dropped the idea.

Alfred's son bout 45 in season 5..uhtrid stayed the same age :lol: with slightly Grey dreadlocks

Started this last night while ironing shirt for work, certainly entertaining. First episode was Michael Bennett I believe, he played Sonny Listin in Ali with Will Smith.

Second episode was about a awful soccer team in England. LMAO.

For yall now catching on to the medical procedural shows I wat hed weekly on TV, the best you'll get is The Good Doctor.

The Resident got a lot of forced drama. Plus they had shake ups cuz of actors leaving.

New Amsterdam is pretentious as ****. Has some good storylines at times but the main character is pretty much everything @aepps20 hates about libs.

Transplant is pretty good but also leans on the whole illegal immigrant heavy for obvious reasons.

Good Sam is also okay.
Speaking of medical dramas, DAMN I loved this show but it was short lived.

Ving Rhames was on point and so was Alfred Molina.

The series follows the professional and personal lives of five doctors at the fictional Chelsea General Hospital in Portland, Oregon. The series title refers to the weekly peer-reviewed conferences held on Monday mornings, at which the surgeons receive both praise for their accomplishments and lambasting for their mistakes, usually from the sharp-tongued and often sarcastic Dr. Hooten.

The series follows the professional and personal lives of five doctors at the fictional Chelsea General Hospital in Portland, Oregon. The series title refers to the weekly peer-reviewed conferences held on Monday mornings, at which the surgeons receive both praise for their accomplishments and lambasting for their mistakes, usually from the sharp-tongued and often sarcastic Dr. Hooten.

Ooh yeah I remember this.

Real good cast.

Came and went too fast.

Sounds like a morbidity and mortality conference. :lol: I've seen surgeons fight doing those. Very entertaining unless you're the one who gets put on blast.

Ooh yeah I remember this.

Real good cast.

Came and went too fast.
Yeah only one season.
Sounds like a morbidity and mortality conference. :lol: I've seen surgeons fight doing those. Very entertaining unless you're the one who gets put on blast.
Alfred Molina was the head guy and he would give guys a hard time. Not because they were wrong but for them to be convicted in there decision to do X. If you say the sky is blue and I come at you hard saying it's red, don't falter just because I came at you hard. A much more simplified example of one part of an episode.

The Chicago shows on NBC are the one group of shows I'm not watching

Why so?

Imma assume maybe how realistic it is? People complain about how realistic med shows are, I actually googled most realistic med shows (lol) and Chicago Med was one of the top. Now all these medical shows, including CM well goes without saying its not going to the most realistic but you get the idea. I always find it funny when someone gets surgery and the fam is talking to them super coherently after and they only have one wire on them but hey, its TV. :lol:

I like Chicago PD, though never was into to where id binge a season. Never saw Fire.

Back
Top Bottom