The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I watch most of these shows like that based on what actors I like.

I don't know or mess with any of those actors so I'm mostly uninterested.

I barely know TV actors, its nice to watch a show and become a fan of someone though. The cardiologist from New Amsterdam was a luitenant on the Last Ship and I liked him alot on it so got me more interested in NA.

it depends. while well-known actors have a bit of an edge on getting some people's attention, it doesn't necessarily mean the show is immediately good. it would still depend on the storyline and acting of course.

I barely know TV actors, its nice to watch a show and become a fan of someone though. The cardiologist from New Amsterdam was a luitenant on the Last Ship and I liked him alot on it so got me more interested in NA.
I was like that but I've watched too much tv so only new young actors are unknown to me.

I like the choice for Master chief.

Cortina annoying as f :lol:
I can nitpick the show all day but I don't think it is fair given they are upfront about needing artistic freedom. But two things I think they ****** up on plainly...

-The Covenant should speak English to one another. They did in the games. They were mysterious and cool because of their great voice acting. Then speaking in their alien languages just seems unnecessary and voice acting comes off as flat.

-My issue is the age difference between Chief and Halsey. Pablo is cool, but the age difference between him and the actress playing Halsey is only 9 years and some change. The actress looks young for her age too (52, so they look even closer in age.

But the thing is, in the games/books, Halsey is like between 18-20 years older than Master Chief. If they changed their backstory it would make sense, but it seems her backstory with Chief and his development is still the same. So the weird mother-son relationship they have doesn't come off right

Nah, edward would get killed if he tried to pull up. No release date for the movie yet.

Nah, edward would get killed if he tried to pull up. No release date for the movie yet.

He has most of the kingdoms and a larger army. He has proven he is willing to sacrifice men to unite the kingdom.

Edward is a G for going to war with his men unlike his b*tch *** father :lol:

She's in her 20s playing somebody's grandmother :rofl:

It’s far fetched but then again, in those times people were screwing and having kids at younger ages, especially royals. So, it is possible that someone in their late 20’s/early 30’s might be a grandparent. Average lifespan was probably in the 40’s.

It’s far fetched but then again, in those times people were screwing and having kids at younger ages, especially royals. So, it is possible that someone in their late 20’s/early 30’s might be a grandparent. Average lifespan was probably in the 40’s.
Nowadays kids don't even leave home until they're 40 :nerd:

The final season of Queen Of The South is finally on netflix. Took them about a year.

Bout to start on dis here Better Call Saul Season 5. Guess it takes the new season to start for the last season to pop up on Netflix.

About to start/finish Arcane later today
Jinx is trash. Became more trash as things went on. Reminded me slightly of the Joker. Got better at fighting though

They went too hard on the music at times. Like what the ****? Did they have like Imagine Dragons as a damn sponsor or something?

Ekko :pimp:

Jinx is trash. Became more trash as things went on. Reminded me slightly of the Joker. Got better at fighting though

They went too hard on the music at times. Like what the ****? Did they have like Imagine Dragons as a damn sponsor or something?

Ekko :pimp:
I guess it's not your cup of tea.

Back
Top Bottom