The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Damn just finished Top Boy, son was not going to let that thing go. So much for future retirement plan. However in his defense he was trying to take over.

Homie really said Summerhouse or her. I didn’t think he would choose that choice. Keep it vague just in case. Finally song was dope though.

Tried to start Top Boy but I think I was expecting it to be lit right out of the gate based on the thread. Gonna rewatch 1st and 2nd episode since I kept getting distracted and give it a fair chance.

my boy just texted me hella irate.. apparently stephen jackson made a post on his instragram spoiling the season finale of top boy

when folks complained about it on his IG comments, apparently capt jack doubled down and said something to the effect of, "it's been out, yall shoulda already watched it" :rofl: i rock with sjax but this guy

:wow: Trust noone (Netflix) is a wild story!

The bubble (Netflix) is one of the most unfunny movies I've ever seen. Its too long, and just plain boring... I want my over 2 hours back. I went in with not many expectations, other than a few lols from a decent cast and producer/writer. Man was I still dissapointed, felt like a bad April fools joke.

my boy just texted me hella irate.. apparently stephen jackson made a post on his instragram spoiling the season finale of top boy

when folks complained about it on his IG comments, apparently capt jack doubled down and said something to the effect of, "it's been out, yall shoulda already watched it" :rofl: i rock with sjax but this guy
I mean he is right show been out since November right. Plenty of time, I wouldn’t mind it being spoiled at that point just finished it myself. Jaq sister was straight pissing me off with that storyline, but I was just thinking she could DEF get it and here she go showing up in MoonKnight looking oh so delicious.

I mean he is right show been out since November right. Plenty of time, I wouldn’t mind it being spoiled at that point just finished it myself. Jaq sister was straight pissing me off with that storyline, but I was just thinking she could DEF get it and here she go showing up in MoonKnight looking oh so delicious.

sjax spoiled the end of S4 which i think came out mid march so i can understand folks frustration with him

Finished Chicago Med and Peacock started playing New Amsterdam? Never hears but another med show, looks very realistic as in..looks like an actual hospital with randoms in the background and stuff. Anyways, didnt wanna start a new med show again but then this British shorty shows up and yeooww Freema Agyeman. :pimp: Cant believe shes 43 also.

Finished Chicago Med and Peacock started playing New Amsterdam? Never hears but another med show, looks very realistic as in..looks like an actual hospital with randoms in the background and stuff. Anyways, didnt wanna start a new med show again but then this British shorty shows up and yeooww Freema Agyeman. :pimp: Cant believe shes 43 also.

New Amsterdam looks horrible. If you want a decent med show watch The Resident. It's unrealistic as hell but entertaining. :lol:

Half through 1883. Pretty good. I didn't know that was Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. Shoot I didn't even know they were actors.

Noemi 😍
Elsa 😍

Tom Hanks :emoji_eyes:

:wow: Trust noone (Netflix) is a wild story!

The bubble (Netflix) is one of the most unfunny movies I've ever seen. Its too long, and just plain boring... I want my over 2 hours back. I went in with not many expectations, other than a few lols from a decent cast and producer/writer. Man was I still dissapointed, felt like a bad April fools joke.

I’m about 35 minutes in. A few small chuckles. But it does seem like it’s gonna get worse. Killer cast but Netflix always gonna Netflix

For yall now catching on to the medical procedural shows I wat hed weekly on TV, the best you'll get is The Good Doctor.

The Resident got a lot of forced drama. Plus they had shake ups cuz of actors leaving.

New Amsterdam is pretentious as ****. Has some good storylines at times but the main character is pretty much everything aepps20 aepps20 hates about libs.

Transplant is pretty good but also leans on the whole illegal immigrant heavy for obvious reasons.

Good Sam is also okay.

Back
Top Bottom