The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I came across this pic Drake really that tall or are they that short?
Really.PNG

If they really that short, I will laugh a little watching the show. Because they come across tall and ruthless, but come to find out they like 5'5. The Tom Cruise and Robert Downey Jr situation.

I know there’s a prime thread but master had a chance but it got too woke imo

Like they forgot to carry the 1 trying to copy Peeles formula

I went on a tear the last few days and wrapped up

Top Boy S1 & S2
Neymar The Perfect Choas
I Am Georgina
Cobra Kai S4

Top Boy is flaaaames. These youts got me speaking British slang all the sudden innit lol
Don't even sweat it bruv, any ***** want test things can get patterned up real quick innit. Trust me blud.

Also don't miss the first 2 OG seasons.

Sick today so I’ve spent most of the day lying in bed. Installing that projector and screen in 2020 was one of the best things I’ve done recently - it’s a great way to watch movies.

So far I’ve watched the first 4 episodes of Winning Time which I enjoyed - and I’m just over halfway through the new Space Jam - entirely mediocre so far.

winning time is amazing, give me 10 seasons of this please.....reminds me of entourage

Watched
Polar
Identity
I liked both worth checking out....

Sick today so I’ve spent most of the day lying in bed. Installing that projector and screen in 2020 was one of the best things I’ve done recently - it’s a great way to watch movies.

So far I’ve watched the first 4 episodes of Winning Time which I enjoyed - and I’m just over halfway through the new Space Jam - entirely mediocre so far.
what's your projector?

what's your projector?
Looks really similar to this one. My sister in law got us it for Christmas a few years back. Amazon product ASIN B099MZ5GFG
It says 1080p but it’s nowhere near - fine to look at from 6ft or so away though. I bought a roller blind from ikea and attached it to the end of the bed - you just pull it up and hook it to the ceiling and the projector is above the headboard. We don’t have a wall in the right sort of place so I came up with that. It makes the picture about 60” which is great for movies or sports.

The sound was lousy so I bought a cheap soundbar which is much better and it has a single knob to adjust which is better than having to find the remote for the built in speaker.

It takes most inputs but I bought on older generation Apple TV and that works great - can watch all the usual stuff or stream from your phone. Originally I had my old first generation Apple TV when I got a new one for he living room - but that got too old so some things wouldn’t work. I sold that on eBay and bought a slightly newer one for barely more than I sold the old one for.

Looks really similar to this one. My sister in law got us it for Christmas a few years back. Amazon product ASIN B099MZ5GFG
It says 1080p but it’s nowhere near - fine to look at from 6ft or so away though. I bought a roller blind from ikea and attached it to the end of the bed - you just pull it up and hook it to the ceiling and the projector is above the headboard. We don’t have a wall in the right sort of place so I came up with that. It makes the picture about 60” which is great for movies or sports.

The sound was lousy so I bought a cheap soundbar which is much better and it has a single knob to adjust which is better than having to find the remote for the built in speaker.

It takes most inputs but I bought on older generation Apple TV and that works great - can watch all the usual stuff or stream from your phone. Originally I had my old first generation Apple TV when I got a new one for he living room - but that got too old so some things wouldn’t work. I sold that on eBay and bought a slightly newer one for barely more than I sold the old one for.
thanks. I'm looking for a cheap 4K alternative since we are saving up for an OLED TV. I postponed purchasing one about a month ago since some new tvs are coming out and looking for a better deal once they do. besides, we are also having some space issues especially in the bedroom, so something up the ceiling would be nice.

thanks. I'm looking for a cheap 4K alternative since we are saving up for an OLED TV. I postponed purchasing one about a month ago since some new tvs are coming out and looking for a better deal once they do. besides, we are also having some space issues especially in the bedroom, so something up the ceiling would be nice.
I’ve thought about upgrading to a better one but this one works fine. There are some really cool 4K ones that can project from an angle and compensate for it - so you could just have it on a table beside the bed. They get pretty expensive though.

I came across this pic Drake really that tall or are they that short?
Really.PNG

If they really that short, I will laugh a little watching the show. Because they come across tall and ruthless, but come to find out they like 5'5. The Tom Cruise and Robert Downey Jr situation.

Damn Dushane really short. :lol: I thought Jamie was a good 5’10 or something. Aint Drake like 5’10?

Back
Top Bottom