The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

“I didn’t mention drake” Shut the **** up already.

You a racist ***. That’s my problem. I don’t even disagree with folks like that on here but your history on here and you being a thot makes it fun.

BAH

After that you the one that keeps bringing up Drake. :lol:

Whats this have ANYTHING to do with Top Boy and Drake. Lord.

This thread? Any of those topics? Please pull receipts. :lol:
You’ve edit half your posts. Earliest one I remember is you backtracking after posting that a black dude should have emptied his pockets to prove he didn’t steal…quickly made it about “what I would do” . But I don’t want to derail the thread further.

Top boy season 4 is mostly filler. They could have made it 4-5 episodes like original format.

You’ve edit half your posts. Earliest one I remember is you backtracking after posting that a black dude should have emptied his pockets to prove he didn’t steal…quickly made it about “what I would do” . But I don’t want to derail the thread further.

Top boy season 3 is mostly filler. They could have made it 4-5 episodes like original format.

What. :lol: The phone thing? I vaguely remember that topic, if you wanna take it out of context ok.

And no I havent edited any posts. Nor have any been deleted cause well.

And actually I fairly agree with TB3 being a tad long but 4 episodes like SH was way too short.

But what does drake have to do with the show?

He essentially got the show revived to film S3 or as Netflix calls it Top Boy season 1. I dont think there was plans to do new seasons after Season 1/2 (Summerhouse).

Besides that and probably supplying the mandem with Stone Island thats it. :lol:

the show was never called summer house. It’s annoying that you continue to refer to it as summer house when it’s just Top Boy.
1F142AF1-9F5D-4AB8-B88E-0C32AAB2DE6E.jpeg

the show was never called summer house. It’s annoying that you continue to refer to it as summer house when it’s just Top Boy.
1F142AF1-9F5D-4AB8-B88E-0C32AAB2DE6E.jpeg

Yes man we know that but give thanks to Netflix for confusing people.

Sometimes I refer to S1/2 and people are like huh? So I have to do the whole Summerhouse explanation and its annoying. I find it easier to just refer to is as Top Boy Summerhouse and then just Top Boy.

I think they gave an explanation why, it was so far inbetween S1/2 and the revival that they just seperated them.

Ima need receipts of picasso swerve picasso swerve being racist edshoecator edshoecator .

I thought yall was both good peoples.

He plays tone deaf and it’s a joke card. I’ll recant that he’s racist cause I only found 2 pages of stuff I remember and the Floyd stuff isn’t there anymore. I’ll be the bigger person and say I’m wrong till someone else co-signs me for the past stuff or til I find it on google cache.

Have a good weekend Bruvs

He plays tone deaf and it’s a joke card. I’ll recant that he’s racist cause I only found 2 pages of stuff I remember and the Floyd stuff isn’t there anymore. I’ll be the bigger person and say I’m wrong till someone else co-signs me for the past stuff or til I find it on google cache.

Have a good weekend Bruvs

Ive had tone deaf moments, the phone thing (if I remember correctly) when I recalled what I would do in that situation probably wasnt appropriate since (at the time) it was a fresh topic. I think id be kicked off the site if I was saying wholly wild stuff.

Only time I ever got a warning on this site is when I called Lil Baby a bum and Meth thought I was referring to someone here. :lol:

I took it when Alfred grew up became king and had a kid but Uthred not aging a day when Edward is grown and then raises his sin as well is wild :lol:

Man suppose to be like 50 now :lol:
To keep going off that, Lady Aethleflaed looking older than her damn mother who has not aged but is a grandmother now :lol: No surprise given she's actually 28 and fine in real life.

Found out Chicago Med had season 6/7 while Netflix only had up to 5. These new characters on 7 though. :sick:

Got 2 episodes left on 7, has up to e16 while the rest still on Wednesdays.

Prolly after this gonna start Top Boy. Started All of Us Are Dead a few weeks back, 3 episodes in and meh. Cant finish it and I usually really like zombie movies.

Damn. Just change my mans name to Lthred.

His own son's manhood, love of his life he never smashed, daughter's land and ppl slaughtered, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom