The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Because you agreed to a user agreement that allows them to

you know that thing you quickly hit ok on, welp.
And while I understand that they should understand a lot of us pay for netflix as a convenience/ nicaty.

Their original Content can be had by other means and the other streaming services are already cheaper for the most part.

This is a good month for Netflix but I've had long stretches where I don't use the app at all.

Wah Gwann bruv's. Finished Top Boy either Sunday or Monday right in time for tomorrow. Only thing I wasn't clear on was why Jamie's boy tried to kill ATS. At the time they didn't know he took the bag into the apartment, because Dushane hadn't gone to visit him in jail yet. I would think it would make more sense in the scene order was flipped.
275874538_10224100989285964_1988464698513408830_n.jpg

Tonight we innit. Also F them junkies.

Anybody watched ‘Surviving Compton’. It’s a struggle to watch because of Michelle pitch voice. Can’t make it past 5 mins of it at a time. :lol:

Hopefully it doesn’t flop like Jupiter’s Legacy.

This basically Injustice before Injustice.

Are you ok mate?

No **** its the same show? :lol:

And it is very often debated which is better, old or new ffs. Even you literally just said feels nothing like the OG Top Boy, which is Summerhouse.
My argument has always been that drake did nothing for the show. Last season held true to season 1-2. This recent season is doing too much.

And it was never summerhouse. The show has always been named Top boy. That some ******** Netflix did to split the series.

Even you saying you don’t need to watch the first 2 seasons shows how ignorant you are about this show.

fake influencer weirdo ***.

The underlying theme of family made me like it. But I agree it wasn’t what I first envisioned. Good to know the multiverse is alive and well though
it's a better love story than twilight. so anything like that is ok. not the best but not bad at all. as far as Ryan Reynolds movies go, this meme below it is the best ever.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_n3yojtvpHJ1qa4xyf.gif
    tumblr_inline_n3yojtvpHJ1qa4xyf.gif
    495.6 KB · Views: 815
My argument has always been that drake did nothing for the show. Last season held true to season 1-2. This recent season is doing too much.

And it was never summerhouse. The show has always been named Top boy. That some bull**** Netflix did to split the series.

Even you saying you don’t need to watch the first 2 seasons shows how ignorant you are about this show.

fake influencer weirdo ***.

Why you so damn mad. Everyday just a bad day for you? :lol:

Theres no argument to be had. Drake brought the show back, thats a fact. We woudnt of had last season and this one if he didnt. Other than that, no he did nothing for the show. :lol:

Yes, thats what Netflix did by “splitting it”. Still dont understand why you told me its the same show when I said TB > SH like you didnt literally just didnt compare them either by saying the OG is better. :lol:

And no, you really dont need to watch Summerhouse to understand anything in TB. You get a fee background stories but not necessary at all.

You need a hug.

I have the premium plan. basic plan is trash. Content isn't in hd and only one user at a time.

Back
Top Bottom