The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

When I opened netflix, I got the notification about the price increase. Forgot about it. They're the most expensive streaming service now. They keep increasing prices but without an increase in better content.

I'm still paying 10 dollars to my knowledge. What is this price hike people are talking about?

When I opened netflix, I got the notification about the price increase. Forgot about it. They're the most expensive streaming service now. They keep increasing prices but without an increase in better content.
I saw the notification but didn't pay much attention to it.

really? check your billings. possibly it has already started or next month. it only popped up once when I opened the app.

I have the basic package what's the price hike on that? I've been watching Netflix more than usual and haven't seen a notification.

Downfall doc was really good.

Watched the first episode of Worst Roommate Ever. Crazy story lol some really evil people out there.

I don’t even remember what happened in Season4 of Uhtred Son of Uhtred.
Their recaps be solid AF though, should put it all back in perspective after watching that.
All I rremember was his Girl took a vow of Chastity and the King made him take his Son.

Hopefully Season delivers.

I don’t even remember what happened in Season4 of Uhtred Son of Uhtred.
Their recaps be solid AF though, should put it all back in perspective after watching that.
All I rremember was his Girl took a vow of Chastity and the King made him take his Son.

Hopefully Season delivers.
a few seasons later, it still broke me that Queen Iseult is dead. She is the Sean Bean of the Last Kingdom.

The Last Kingdom always trying to break our hearts. Halfway done and season is fire.

Everybody takes L’s in The Last Kingdom.
Their only W’s are the fights they win for the Christians.
Everything else be full of L’s

a few seasons later, it still broke me that Queen Iseult is dead. She is the Sean Bean of the Last Kingdom.
Dude, I guess they’re just following History(or are they) but they be killing off the best people constantly. I forget the name of the Blonde Nun that they just disappeared from the show, the one that was shacking with Uhtred after your Queen Iseult death? Hild? Yea, she was around in Season 4 and then just gone….I miss her.

You can read a recap of Seasons 1-4 and SEE all the Aeth and Aels and Wulfs and Wolds with faces.

Back
Top Bottom