The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Yeah I haven't finished the season yet so this isn't a spoiler, but I have no doubt his brother will end up being his downfall.

“What of the Son who is hidden, who does not know his father?”

Which son does Uhtred have that is hidden? I forget about that? Is that the one Gisela died giving birth to?

Man it’s been too long….

Last edited:
Been using my girls Netflix forever and she just has the basic package. Looks like they are finally cracking down on number of devices you can operate at the same time, only been able to use 1 this week.

And HD ain’t even available on the basic package. Wtf, never realized that. Was watching something today and thought my internet connection was ****** up. Looks like Netflix cracked down and nothings in HD on the basic package anymore. :sick:

Going to need to update, this quality is ***. :lol:

I
Been using my girls Netflix forever and she just has the basic package. Looks like they are finally cracking down on number of devices you can operate at the same time, only been able to use 1 this week.

And HD ain’t even available on the basic package. Wtf, never realized that. Was watching something today and thought my internet connection was ****ed up. Looks like Netflix cracked down and nothings in HD on the basic package anymore. :sick:

It has always been like that for years now. Surprised that it didn't occur to you nor knew you were getting 720p before which isn't necessarily bad. Although I can understand that netflix before had bandwidth streaming issues. Nowadays it's pretty consistent.

And HD ain’t even available on the basic package. Wtf, never realized that. Was watching something today and thought my internet connection was ****ed up. Looks like Netflix cracked down and nothings in HD on the basic package anymore. :sick:

I’m surprised that you got away with it for so long.
I have the 5device pack and one day I couldn’t access it because my Sosters household had all 5 uses tied up between her, her two kids, their PS5, their phones and then her husband. I had to call and lower the boom.
I pay for it, if they can’t leave me one open connection then they better sub themselves.
It’s another reason NETFLIX keeps upping the prices. Got 2-10 ppl using 1 Account, so that $100+ per month os reduced to $6.99 with a bunch of free99 going to freeloaders.
I am not mad at you though playboy, save that money

I only now realized after watching a recap before I start the final season of Last Kingdom that Uhtred's real dad (not his Viking dad), Lord Uhtred, was played by the same actor that plays Tom in Succession :lol:

p033x04y.jpg

Oh snap.
A slight W for Uhtred of Bebbanburg?
Meh, I don’t believe it, these next two episodes should be interesting.
Sidenote: I will note that this Season, Edward actually looks like a King, that beard.

so I was watching Deadpool, Gamora, Elektra and the Hulk all in the ADAM Project late last night after arriving from work. initial impression is that it is quite entertaining, good plot and acting. I'll rewatch it again later as I fell asleep midway to the movie as I was so tired.

so I was watching Deadpool, Gamora, Elektra and the Hulk all in the ADAM Project late last night after arriving from work. initial impression is that it is quite entertaining, good plot and acting. I'll rewatch it again later as I fell asleep midway to the movie as I was so tired.

zoe saldana is so beautiful. When she was getting famous I always had the feeling I knew her from somewhere
Then in a interview she said she lived in queens. It was one hood from me. Def seen her around late 90s early 2000s. Missed my shot

zoe saldana is so beautiful. When she was getting famous I always had the feeling I knew her from somewhere
Then in a interview she said she lived in queens. It was one hood from me. Def seen her around late 90s early 2000s. Missed my shot
now, who would have thought that? I'm sure some of us have a brush of pre-celebrity beginnings. on the otherhand.....

This Battle for Bebbanburg?
8 years we wait, and this is what we get?
Season delivered, that Battle did not.

Back
Top Bottom