The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Norwegian church burnings are a thing look it up. It's a form of resistance to Christianity which is a central theme of Vikings Valhalla.

if you're just starting top boy, i'd suggest watching the summerhouse season first before jumping to the 2019 reboot. i didn't now about the earlier series until after watching the '19 season. a lot of the relationships made sense after watching summerhouse, particularly Sully and Jason.

can't wait for the release on the 18th :emoji_fire:
Where can I catch SummerHouse, just started Top Boy bruv. Took a break from Love is Blind.

if you're just starting top boy, i'd suggest watching the summerhouse season first before jumping to the 2019 reboot. i didn't now about the earlier series until after watching the '19 season. a lot of the relationships made sense after watching summerhouse, particularly Sully and Jason.

can't wait for the release on the 18th :emoji_fire:

You also dont really need to either. If youre gonna watch all of them anyways then do so, but theres no real need to “make sense” of anything by watching Summerhouse. Sully and Jason, thats about it.

Inventing Anna is way longer than it needed to be, they stretch the hell out of this. Losing me halfway through with the fluff.

Inventing Anna is way longer than it needed to be, they stretch the hell out of this. Losing me halfway through with the fluff.

My wife watched it and I swear it took her a whole week. And I was watching a few scenes in the background like yo I feel like this show should have ended 5 episodes ago. :rofl:

Yeah, I couldn't finish it. Several Netflix shows tend to do that for me, start off with a cool premise and then it just drags

Yeah, I couldn't finish it. Several Netflix shows tend to do that for me, start off with a cool premise and then it just drags
Netflix still having trouble with pacing, I know some of the Marvel shows were like what are we doing. Thinking back on Luke Cage, I'm like what are we doing out on a farm again. Why is dude letting himself get arrested.

Uhtred, Son Of Uhtred. Destiny is all. Gonna finish the first episode after breakfast.

When I opened netflix, I got the notification about the price increase. Forgot about it. They're the most expensive streaming service now. They keep increasing prices but without an increase in better content.

Back
Top Bottom