The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I didn't like Valhalla as much as Vikings. Characters weren't as interesting imo. Still watched it all, but not as good for me

The shows are very different. Season one of vikings was sorta a small contained story about farmer Ragnar pushing back against a jerk jarl. Plus the majority of characters weren't killed off. valhalla moved really fast in just 8 eps. A few invasions, wars, some new kings, some new queens.

He's hungry, he just didn't follow the keep your same perspective part that Pharrell mentioned

Thought I was the only one that caught that line. A gem.

Hard for anyone to keep the same perspective when that much money touches your hand.

Emma of Normandy, I love her big eyes. Something very appealing about girls with big *** eye balls. It kind of makes them Ugly, in a very sexy way. Can’t explain it. It’s like that girl that played in Crazy Stupid Love that was infatuated with Steve Carroll’s character, she also played in Warm Bodies. Anyway, Emma of Normandy is easy on the eyes, my eyes.

Emma of Normandy, I love her big eyes. Something very appealing about girls with big *** eye balls. It kind of makes them Ugly, in a very sexy way. Can’t explain it. It’s like that girl that played in Crazy Stupid Love that was infatuated with Steve Carroll’s character, she also played in Warm Bodies. Anyway, Emma of Normandy is easy on the eyes, my eyes.
Same here. Was attracted to her the first time. Btw, she's German.

Valhalla was good.

Last Kingdom slightly better

Spartacus tho back in the day that was a whole nother better level. Top 3 show if you take the time.

Phat Tuesday doc on Amazon is good. I've seen Comedy Store docs and there's barely a peep at what looks like kept them afloat during the down years.

Made a list of all the **** I'm about to watch in March...

Netflix
-Peaky Blinders
-Last Kingdom
-Top Boy
-Vikings Valhalla (started this month but won't get around to it until next)
-Windfall (movie)
-The Tourist
-Against the Ice (movie)

HBO
-Winning Time (stars in Mar, Ends in May)

Amazon
-Upload (Andy Allo :emoji_heart_eyes:)
-Diabolical

Hulu/FX
-Atlanta

Shows I've been saving to binge that end in March
-Raised by Wolves (HBO)
-Resident Alien (SciFi)
-Severance (Apple)
-Pam and Tommy (Hulu)

Foreign Shows
-Our Flag Means Death (not sure I'll like it)
-Bloods

Network TV Shows I watch
-Abbot Elementary (ABC)
-Blackish (ABC)
-Law and Order (NBC)
-Power (Starz)

-Might also start "From" on Epix

Finna be out in these media streetz like I'm @Master Zik
Adding to this

-"That Dirty Black Black Bag" on AMC Plus
-And Halo on Showtime starts at the end of the month (I pray to whatever god exist it is good though)

March brazy

Thought I was the only one that caught that line. A gem.

Hard for anyone to keep the same perspective when that much money touches your hand.

Nah, Kanye has done a complete 180

From Black Tail to Becky's
From Polo and Jordan's to stone washed dad jeans and other bamma fits
From George Bush doesn't care about black people to being red hats boy toy

Nah, Kanye has done a complete 180

From Black Tail to Becky's
From Polo and Jordan's to stone washed dad jeans and other bamma fits
From George Bush doesn't care about black people to being red hats boy toy
The irritating part is he thinks he's doing this stupid **** for "us". Thanks for wearing the maga hat Kanye, we needed that so bad.

just finished Valhalla. very nice last few minutes of the season. ForkBeard reclaiming his ships, Queen Emma putting the other queen in her place, Olaf running away like a scared little boy, Leif going berserker mode, and Freydis destiny finally revealed as the Cross that carries the sword.

:smh:

desperate for acceptance
Genius for sure but he has awful traits. He wants do these things, push the envelope just to prove he can because he's Kanye West, but if it goes wrong and he doesn't get the reception he expected he'll turn to anything for some acceptance and justification of his piss poor actions.

Just found out they started filming The Last Kingdom: Seven Kings Must Die. It's a netflix movie that will cover the last 3 books in the series.

I need suggestions. I've watched half of the dave Chappelle standups, Texas chainsaw massacre and the Kanye west documentary

I need to know. what else is hot?

Last edited:
“I thought you were a Genius until I saw Jay-z, then I said Kanye is brilliant, Jayz is a Genius. Who are you to call yourself a Genius? It’s for other people to look at you and call you a Genius. For you to feel disrespected Because somebody doesn’t think you are something, you really gotta get yourself together Man”
-Rhymefest

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom