The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

The way he just said y’all can stay but I gotta dip, let’s go biggs, and how deflated Ye looked was eye opening.

Ye been betting on himself his whole life.

My only critique is he didn’t take Pharrell’s advice to heart. I still think his moms passing is the reason he’s off now but after the past 2 episodes, he should have remained hungry

He's hungry, he just didn't follow the keep your same perspective part that Pharrell mentioned

good lord the verse kanye spit with mos 🥶

my first year of college, listened to college dropout religiously. one of the first albums i could listen start to finish without having to skip a track.

Also seems like I got my voice answer with Kanye, like it's really always soft at it's core but seems he put on that extra bravado when he got into hip hop. Makes sense with the ego filled testosterone field that it is.

Saving this.
A0A81E34-DFA1-4554-9B5A-C5371598CB3A.jpeg

That’s footage from 20years ago, believing he was God Status or destined for, while Major Labels at the time(one of which had him signed and shelved) blew him off, he recorded it all, reached those heights and more, then turned “crazy” and interrupted a couple Grammy Speeches shortly before endorsing Trump.
And, the Documentary is really well done.
Not to mention a good percentage of current Kanye stans and fans, are White, rich Upper Class White folks, grandkids and great grandkids of the people on the panels.
Yea, give him the Oscar now.

Made a list of all the **** I'm about to watch in March...

Netflix
-Peaky Blinders
-Last Kingdom
-Top Boy
-Vikings Valhalla (started this month but won't get around to it until next)
-Windfall (movie)
-The Tourist
-Against the Ice (movie)

HBO
-Winning Time (stars in Mar, Ends in May)

Amazon
-Upload (Andy Allo :emoji_heart_eyes:)
-Diabolical

Hulu/FX
-Atlanta

Shows I've been saving to binge that end in March
-Raised by Wolves (HBO)
-Resident Alien (SciFi)
-Severance (Apple)
-Pam and Tommy (Hulu)

Foreign Shows
-Our Flag Means Death (not sure I'll like it)
-Bloods

Network TV Shows I watch
-Abbot Elementary (ABC)
-Blackish (ABC)
-Law and Order (NBC)
-Power (Starz)

-Might also start "From" on Epix

Finna be out in these media streetz like I'm Master Zik Master Zik

Last edited:
Bout to binge Valhalla this weekend.

Other shows I'll start/finish soon:
The Gilded Age
Maisel S4
Snowfall S5
Brassic S2
Love Life
Black Sails S2
Britannia S3
Ray Donovan Movie
Gemstones S2

Waiting for britannia season 3 eps to all be available on epix was making me mad so I finally streamed the last few on a site. Season was kinda goofy and dumb.

Saw on reddit some are mad about the black character on vikings valhalla. She explained pretty quick her mom was from Africa. They're now saying the show is woke garbage.

Shame…..anything is possible during that period is my guess(not familiar with show or timelines) …..def like to think there was a time on this planet where groups of people didnt look at a few folks outside their race as a issue…..the funny thing is unless my assumption is wrong two continents come to mind that had no white people then suddenly white people showed up and were allowed to come and go and do as they pleased to the people in those areas…….

Warrior - had no idea this film existed - very good

New movie on hulu - No Exit - good, worth checking out for sure

Ridiculous because the original vikings show wasn't historically accurate in a lot of ways but those same people were probably cool with it but they get triggered seeing a minority.

Seeing more Umbrella Academy S3 posters, hope it's coming within the next month or so.

Valhalla is spitting 🔥
Lief is a bad bad bad man.
Uthred of Beddanburg bad.
Man so smooth with it.
You thought Ragnar was confident, Lief invented it.
Freydis milky ***, bruh…..

This joint is better than Vikings.
It had a good teacher.
3episodes in, captivating.

Last edited:
The way Valhalla ended left you feeling hyped. Read that they already finished filming season 2. At least we finally get The Last Kingdom back next week.

Valhalla is spitting 🔥
Lief is a bad bad bad man.
Uthred of Beddanburg bad.
Man so smooth with it.
You thought Ragnar was confident, Lief invented it.
Freydis milky ***, bruh…..

This joint is better than Vikings.
It had a good teacher.
3episodes in, captivating.
that's Uhtred, Son of Uhtred.

Back
Top Bottom