The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Once they stopped talking and the killing started I enjoyed it.

When he teased and taunted her with the head :rofl:

but come on now, Leatherface is 70 years old. I guess he has that old man strength.

Watched the Boeing movie. Wtf is wrong with people? You can’t take shortcuts on airplanes/training for $$$$ :smh:

downfall Boeing is an awesome documentary and really showcases corporate greed

Highly recommend y’all to watch fellas

Haven't seen it yet (or the American Greed episode) but from discussions that I have had with folks over the past few months leading up to its release, I can guarantee that it doesn't accurately or wholly portray the situation. Just based on these two responses I would venture to say that it doesn't touch on the institutional failure within the FAA that ultimately allowed for this to happen or the corporate greed within the commercial aviation industry that facilitated it.

Haven't seen it yet (or the American Greed episode) but from discussions that I have had with folks over the past few months leading up to its release, I can guarantee that it doesn't accurately or wholly portray the situation. Just based on these two responses I would venture to say that it doesn't touch on the institutional failure within the FAA that ultimately allowed for this to happen or the corporate greed within the commercial aviation industry that facilitated it.
I can believe that. Cause how could the FAA not catch some of this stuff. They were in bed together.

I can believe that. Cause how could the FAA not catch some of this stuff. They were in bed together.

Yup. You get it. It was truly a series of unfortunate events. RIP to the 346 passengers that died on Lion Air 610 and Ethiopian Airlines and their families.

On a different note - it's been tough to stay out of this thread. I haven't had time to watch the new Ozark and I've been trying to duck spoilers :lol: Kind of an odd question and may be better suited for the thread but is it worth doing a full re-watch up to the current season or will a thorough video recap suffice? IDK when Part 2 drops because waiting until then may be an option as well (not sure if anyone else is going that route)

started archive 81. im hooked.
Just wait until you find out, why dude was hired to clean up the video tape…that moment when it shows what went down, I was like yea….that’s exactly the kind of **** I’d guess goes on.
Means to an end, ____________ and all.

Last edited:
I just watched Blended and I find it surprisingly decent for an Adam Sandler movie. maybe because of Terry Crews and Bella Thorne. I'm just a sucker for redheads.
giphy (29).gif

Back
Top Bottom