The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

:smh: Watching Last Chance U, dudes really out here having a hard time just going to class. Damn got it easy and they like nope can't even write down three things I want to do before I die. Kids were babied so much simple stuff and they throwing a tantrum. Dude literally said I wish I could go back to high school because I had division 1 scholarships. If I would have just went to class nothing would have stopped me. Dude you ain't going to class RIGHT NOW!

Add me to the list of NTer's then. Show is so over the top with things that happen. Nephew really going to shoot and kill the sheriff and leave the body in plain view of the front door. For DAYS!!!! Nobody stops by the house and sees the pool of blood easily accessible from the front door. Because remember he shot him and just left him there because he made Marty come clean it up days later.
They moved the Sheriff’s body same day.

:lol:Son you acting like you've never seen a movie or tv show before. It's called suspension of disbelief, you're gonna let really minor nitpicks, maybe a few seconds out the thing speak for the entire well written, acted, paced show.

Just watch eps 1 jeen yus. Felt it was kinda dragging and boring for the 1st eps, hopefully pace would be faster in the next eps.

:lol:Son you acting like you've never seen a movie or tv show before. It's called suspension of disbelief, you're gonna let really minor nitpicks, maybe a few seconds out the thing speak for the entire well written, acted, paced show.
Not about to run down the list again, already covered it in the Ozark thread. Show is garbage IMO. I get suspension of disbelief but am I watching a super hero movie or a crime, mob, drama. If I am going in expecting one I don't expect to see them overlap unless I'm watching The Boys.

Not about to run down the list again, already covered it in the Ozark thread. Show is garbage IMO. I get suspension of disbelief but am I watching a super hero movie or a crime, mob, drama. If I am going in expecting one I don't expect to see them overlap unless I'm watching The Boys.
Funny new The Boys trailer dropped today.
Is this the fools wildin thread?
Naw but perhaps your post should be taken that way. I don't like Ozark, plenty of people don't like highly liked shows. Move along.

I do not know one person that both is not a ozarks and breaking bad fan. I’m more interested in to know what shows/series you do like :lol:

1644969437644.jpeg

I do not know one person that both is not a ozarks and breaking bad fan. I’m more interested in to know what shows/series you do like :lol:
Off the top
Atl
Last Chance U - just started it
Fringe
GOT prior to season 8
House of Cards
Curb your Enthusiasm
Chappelle Show
Sopranos but never finished it, was out of high school when it started airing. Watching a show Sunday night was not high on the priority list
The Shield
Law & Order
Black Mirror
Twilight Zone favorite
Mad Men early seasons
The Umbrella Academy also.

One of my major issues with Ozarks is the dad allowing the son to do WTF he wants. At least Tony would slap Anthony around a little bit or get him. Other problems with the show are so much is really happening in this small town.

Where do you think crimes happen?

Marty isn’t letting him do what he wants…if you watched the series you’d understand the dynamic between him and his wife; additionally, he’s not letting him do whatever, he’s proud that his son is smart and sees himself in him.

How is your favorite show twilight zone but have an issue with the “reality” of a show…you’re an oxymoron

Off the top
Atl
Last Chance U - just started it
Fringe
GOT prior to season 8
House of Cards
Curb your Enthusiasm
Chappelle Show
Sopranos but never finished it, was out of high school when it started airing. Watching a show Sunday night was not high on the priority list
The Shield
Law & Order
Black Mirror
Twilight Zone favorite
Mad Men early seasons
The Umbrella Academy also.

One of my major issues with Ozarks is the dad allowing the son to do WTF he wants. At least Tony would slap Anthony around a little bit or get him. Other problems with the show are so much is really happening in this small town.
speaking of Game of Thrones, I'm really quite pumped up with the prequel "House of Dragons" considering the storyline revolves around a really interesting character which hopefully doesn't die in the end because it's an open ending. also, find it quite hard to get over that it is being played by a TimeLord Doctor.

I know this has been long and old but I finally able to watch and finish Superman Returns in it's entirety. from a story standpoint, it wasn't bad but the pacing could have been better. Brandon Routh was decent as Superman but he could have done or acted better or given a bit more engagement. could have also used another actor if he can't do better. lastly, the CGI was horrible. the Ken Doll like appearance and cartoony transition made it look so artificial and almost reminiscent of......

Just watch eps 1 jeen yus. Felt it was kinda dragging and boring for the 1st eps, hopefully pace would be faster in the next eps.

I loved it and wouldn't have minded it to go even slower to see more of the interactions he had with artists in the studio making them beats before he started making CD. it's a documentary covering 20+ years of his life so it isn't gonna be fast paced. I prefer it this way so we can see all the little details and cool moments nobody knew existed before this since we all know the basic story already. episode 1 pretty much felt like Last Call in video form ending with him getting his deal with rocafela

I will rewatch but it was days, Marty had on different clothes when he arrived.
You’re confusing scenes. They moved the body same day. Their son saw them dealing with it that night. He went back to clean up the house days later.

This joint looks fire to me. Especially after just seeing Dude hustle those Birds. I read that article 🔥 and was like ‘damn I wish this were a FILM’
I had just started Midsommar too…….that’s going to have to wait.
Maybe because of the long break between seasons people kinda forgot about it, but I haven't seen much discussion here about the new eps. I can't remember if there was a separate ozarks thread.
There is an OZARKS thread.

M Mark Antony thank you for quoting that post bashing Inventing Anna.
This is a dope story, Shonda Rhimes is kind of perfect for this.
No way this Series is not Great.
It’s 🔥 through Episode 1.
This is an awesome subject.
It’s never dull or boring watching a hustlers Ambition, on any level in any field.
Ruth Langhorn is intriguing once again.

Last edited:
Ozark is no more outlandish than Breaking Bad.
I don't mind women taking the lead but atleast make it a point that the movie is original and not some kind of remake of another movie that they made the lead character gender different just to please a certain demographic. Ocean's 8 is another example or that FakeBusters movie crap.
This is a funny take given its based on a real person and real events.

You saw the trailer and could only think it's a story trying to do the female version of movies that starred dudes and compared them to trash female movies.

Last edited:
Where do you think crimes happen?

Marty isn’t letting him do what he wants…if you watched the series you’d understand the dynamic between him and his wife; additionally, he’s not letting him do whatever, he’s proud that his son is smart and sees himself in him.

How is your favorite show twilight zone but have an issue with the “reality” of a show…you’re an oxymoron
Donnie Brasco taught me it comes from New York and Miami. You seriously don't understand the Twilight Zone, the show doesn't try and pass itself off as everyday life. Entire show is about fantasy and campyness from the 60's. I watched the first and most of the second season and recently the entire part 1 of season 4, so I have watched the show. So what is Marty doing to stop his son? "Hey buddy family dinner tonight, your mom is making chicken. It would be great to see you here for dinner." I have plans in case I feel like going back to Chicago. "Ok well thanks bud would really be great to have you here." **** out of here with that bull****

Ozark is no more outlandish than Breaking Bad.

This is a funny take given its based on a real person and real events.

You saw the trailer and could only think it's a story trying to do the female version of movies that starred dudes and compared them to trash female movies.
:lol: Yup.

Back
Top Bottom