The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I finished part 1 of season 4 of Ozark yesterday, and this trailer came on. I am not the least bit interested in this. Seems like a female version of Catch Me If You Can. No way would I let a woman looking like this finesse me.

Anyways WFH today need something in the background, giving Last Chance U a shot. Heard about the show but never watched it.

I finished part 1 of season 4 of Ozark yesterday, and this trailer came on. I am not the least bit interested in this. Seems like a female version of Catch Me If You Can. No way would I let a woman looking like this finesse me.

Anyways WFH today need something in the background, giving Last Chance U a shot. Heard about the show but never watched it.
I don't mind women taking the lead but atleast make it a point that the movie is original and not some kind of remake of another movie that they made the lead character gender different just to please a certain demographic. Ocean's 8 is another example or that FakeBusters movie crap.

Have most given up on Ozark?
Definitely not, solid show, can't wait for pt 2. The thread was pretty active when aired

When Is Part 2 Of Ozarks Scheduled To Release? I Havent Even Started One Because I Dont Wanna Play That Waiting Game.

Not at all. Still very much a fan and waiting for the final part of this season. Imo it might be Bateman's best work.

Didn't even know people felt this way about Ozarks, I thought it was universally accepted as a hit and was mentioned with the likes of Breaking Bad etc. 🤷🏾‍♂️
That explains it caught Breaking Bad well after show was off, watched two episodes and was like naw.

That explains it caught Breaking Bad well after show was off, watched two episodes and was like naw.
U know BB is often mentioned in conversations as one of the best TV shows ever right?

The first season is a lil slow but overall it's considered to be a great show.

Ozarks is actually paced better than BB, but without BB (or the wire, the true TV GOAT) we probably never get an Ozarks.

U know BB is often mentioned in conversations as one of the best TV shows ever right?

The first season is a lil slow but overall it's considered to be a great show.

Ozarks is actually paced better than BB, but without BB (or the wire, the true TV GOAT) we probably never get an Ozarks.
Yeah I hear it mentioned in some of the best TV shows of all time. Doesn't mean I need to struggle through first season to watch it. To many shows came after it and still coming on to watch a long since passed show.
Is Jesse Plemons going to be a racist in this? I feel like he's always playing a racist.
He wasn't a racist in Black Mirror. :rofl:
giphy (2).gif

Not at all. Still very much a fan and waiting for the final part of this season. Imo it might be Bateman's best work.

Didn't even know people felt this way about Ozarks, I thought it was universally accepted as a hit and was mentioned with the likes of Breaking Bad etc. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Maybe because of the long break between seasons people kinda forgot about it, but I haven't seen much discussion here about the new eps. I can't remember if there was a separate ozarks thread.

Finally finished it. It was good but those kids pissed me off.

And why did they keep falling like white women in scary movies :lol:

Everytime someone sacrificed themselves for the rest to get away they wasted soooo much time.

Man the amount of time they spent watching someone turn instead of throwing them out was mind boggling.

Man the amount of time they spent watching someone turn instead of throwing them out was mind boggling.
I'm actually shocked some of those kids made it. Their survival instincts at times were questionable.

I don't think those kids ever figured out that hitting the zombies in the head kills them. In that last fight scene with the zombies they kept going for body shots :rofl: :rofl:

:smh: Watching Last Chance U, dudes really out here having a hard time just going to class. Damn got it easy and they like nope can't even write down three things I want to do before I die. Kids were babied so much simple stuff and they throwing a tantrum. Dude literally said I wish I could go back to high school because I had division 1 scholarships. If I would have just went to class nothing would have stopped me. Dude you ain't going to class RIGHT NOW!
I've only seen 1 NTer speak poorly about Ozark. Every one else on here and everyone I know in person love the show.
Add me to the list of NTer's then. Show is so over the top with things that happen. Nephew really going to shoot and kill the sheriff and leave the body in plain view of the front door. For DAYS!!!! Nobody stops by the house and sees the pool of blood easily accessible from the front door. Because remember he shot him and just left him there because he made Marty come clean it up days later.

Put on Black Mirror for shorty last night. She had already saw the Bryce Dallas Howard and the dating episode. Anyways put on the Striking Vipers episode. She guessed it pretty early, but as it went on her mind was blown. :smh::rofl:
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRpYTAuZ2lwaHkuY29tL21lZGlhL2lFdkVVYlpFaXppV1AwSzVKNC9naXBoeS5naWY_.gif

Back
Top Bottom