The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

guilty pleasure.

Attachments

• lily.jpg
    lily.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 310
I was watching the Tinder Swindler loving it, but heard so much about Reacher on Prime. Show is pretty good second episode in and I like the feel way better than Cruise doing it. I see Cruise I don't see bad ***, I see clown that is holding on way to long to try and be an action hero.

Tinder swindler was crazy

Feel bad for those girls still trying to get out of debt
**** was actually really good.
Joint seems like the real life version on the NETFLIX SHOW called the SERPENT.
He hasn’t starting killling or trafficking anyone yet, at least not that we know of.
He’s definitely got a body or two on him though. Sad **** man.

So much for thinking I will knock out Woman Across Girl Window real quick.
I didn’t know it was a SERIES.
Welp, time to get comfortable

a-friend a-friend

The Serpent was a true story based on the life of Charles Sobhraj.
It sure was wasn’t it.
Damn, Life is definitely stranger than fiction.
The whole time I’m watching that Swindler work, I can’t help but think of dude from Serpent, Charles.

So her daughter got killed in Prison, when they accidentally locked her in the room with a Serial Killer?
Have to say. Dude that lives across the street, his Daughter is Creepy AF man. She prolly killed her Fathers BF for throwing out her damned Crayolas, or Markers……this **** man….lol

Tinder swindler was crazy

Feel bad for those girls still trying to get out of debt
You better than me, main chick was like I need to make him pay. Who you think you are Captain Marvel? Dude ain't never hold you up at gunpoint asking for money. Chick came off stupid to start quoting all the lines from Beauty & The Beast. At the end when she was like yeah I'm still on Tinder all wide eye and smiling. I was like she is even stupider than I originally thought.
tinder swindler won
got him a new model and everything :lol:
Yup son recouped his losses and then some since then. Dude really served 5 out of 15 months. Meanwhile all of them looking like FOOLS. :smh:

So her daughter got killed in Prison, when they accidentally locked her in the room with a Serial Killer?
Have to say. Dude that lives across the street, his Daughter is Creepy AF man. She prolly killed her Fathers BF for throwing out her damned Crayolas, or Markers……this **** man….lol
That show was so bad lol. I quit after a few episodes. Wasn’t sure if it was a comedy. I considered finishing but my girl knocked it out and told me what happened. I was like why did u spoil it? She said I did you a favor lol

That show is a comedy. I knew it wasn't serious as soon as I read the title. Even still...that joint was too ridiculous lol.

Finally watching Dexter.

I like the premise..... that acting is HORRIBLE!

His sister, the angry at the world cop 🤮

I just watched Blended and I find it surprisingly decent for an Adam Sandler movie. maybe because of Terry Crews and Bella Thorne. I'm just a sucker for redheads.

Back
Top Bottom