The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Speaking of British shows, wasn't there supposed to be another season of Luther? Show was :pimp:

Oh snap, this is the shorty from SPREAD
She was Ashton Kutchers little fling!
She also played in The DEUCE.
Damn I was so infatuated with her Sexiness after seeing that FILM back in the day.
First episode was 🔥

I was about to drop a GEM on you until you said “listen to”

I found this YT channel that only does DOCS on unknown killers(some Serial but mostly teens knocking off HS mates and ****) that had me in a 2 week Rabbit hole.
Legit watched over 20 of them.

You want to watch those joints though not just listen
Put me on pimp.

My personal favorite is
Amazon Review Killer(dude was legit giving reviews on Amazon of the **** he was buying ON AMAZON to commit and cover up murders)
One review on a mini shovel read something like -Not very efficient but handy when you have to dump a body on quick notice
One review on a knife read something like - sharpness is clutch when the neighbor pisses you off and you want to end her

Scream Killers is also good
Youtuber Turned Mass Murderer is heartbreaking. Dude doc'ed for a year on his Channel leading up to the date.

Some wild stories on there G.
Dive in.

it was good, harlan coben is the creator, stories based on his books……there a few more series in the same format mystery thriller twists turns from him…..go to his website https://www.harlancoben.com/
There is also a good movie called “tell no one”

Shows are decent not like some of the other great stuff out there…..but what I love going in is, its limited series…no 2nd season….one and done! Some people just dont understand the concept of it….I recommended the five to someone and they said its dumb I don’t see how there can be a 2nd season…..ugh….

Some people see a show like “the five” see that it came out in 2016 with just one season and think oh it must be a dud as there was never a 2nd season….ugh

the five is the best one imo
Where can I watch The Five? It's not on Netflix lol

Where can I watch The Five? It's not on Netflix lol

They must have taken it off…..they do that with some of their movies shows and then bring it back……
Safe
The woods
Stay close
The stranger are all up
If you can find the movie “tell no one” I recommend catching that…..my first experience with him was reading the book, someone recommended it to me then we went to the movies to watch it…..
Just one look & no second chance are shows I need to find…

Just watched True Story…..stupid me thought it was a docuseries about kevin hart……I liked it….crazy stuff…..

I ‘m going to start Murderville this weekend looks interesting, big will Arnett fan….on Netflix .he had a decent show about a slacker out in Venice beach that was decent called flaked…….

Wow typing in his name in Netflix shows hes in that Bojack horseman show…..guess I should check that out…..

This Tinder Swindler documentary is equal parts hilarious and sad at the same time

Man I hate that guy…..can’t believe he only got 5 months….unreal…..

I ‘m seeing a lot of hate for the woman….no hate from me….they went after a guy who has money….its not as if they were just looking for a rich guy….they matched with one and of course naturally they wanted to see where it would go….flying out of country with a stranger on first date is comical though

If you matched with a rich woman and she played the part well you would want to see how far and where it goes as well..….I wouldnt have been easy to give up my money…..especially my love of con/grifter movies….my radar would be up….but not many are aware of the scum take your money game folks out there play

Last edited:
Man I hate that guy…..can’t believe he only got 5 months….unreal…..

I ‘m seeing a lot of hate for the woman….no hate from me….they went after a guy who has money….its not as if they were just looking for a rich guy….they matched with one and of course naturally they wanted to see where it would go….flying out of country with a stranger on first date is comical though

If you matched with a rich woman and she played the part well you would want to see how far and where it goes as well..….I wouldnt have been easy to give up my money…..especially my love of con/grifter movies….my radar would be up….but not many are aware of the scum take your money game folks out there play
Yeah he should've been gone for years. Justice system crooked for real.

Woman Across The Window was entertaining. Finale was absurd :lol:
Just watched this with the wifey, I knew there would be misdirection but not like that LOL!

Also, Murderville isn’t bad and I laughed during the first couple of episodes. Marshawn in episode two :smokin

Finished All of Us Are Dead a few days ago.

It was pretty good, but tooooo dramatic. I know, I know, k-dramas are like that, but I thought this would be different. I found myself yelling at the TV, wanting to throw the remote at the TV. I turned it off a lot, but came back an hour later to finish the EP, lol. It's a ****in zombie apocalypse, the fact the characters had looong pauses and thoughts processes was killing me. I will say a lot of the things the kids did came off pretty realistic, didn't see far fetched. Do yourself a favor, DO NOT watch the English voiceovers, while it matches what they're saying in Korean, the VO's are TERRIBLE. I watched the original cut with English subtitles.

“He makes a move but it just doesn’t feel right. We say maybe it’s best we remain friends, just no Romantic energy”

2days pass

“It’s so strange, I really miss you a lot…….”
-2nd Blonde getting played

Bruh she slept on it and thought ain’t no F’ing way I’m letting a Prince of Diamonds get away. Romantic energy or not, come get this box.

“You double cross me, you’re going to pay for it”

Aileen said “shiiiiiii boi, I’m selling your clothes”

Detective Aileen.
Marriage Material.

All of Us are Dead is surprisingly good which is reminiscent of Highschool of the Dead anime. it is indeed funny like hating it and liking it at the same time. I guess the creators intentionally frustrates us with the situation. that girl that infected the guy in the music room never got her redemption after so much buildup of returning to the group. died for nothing. not sure if there is another season but I guess like all the typical K-dramas, they always leave a cliffhanger or open to interpretation kind of ending. I don't believe the guy that fell along with the bully zombie died though. I still saw a corpse there.

Back
Top Bottom