The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Donnie Brasco taught me it comes from New York and Miami. You seriously don't understand the Twilight Zone, the show doesn't try and pass itself off as everyday life. Entire show is about fantasy and campyness from the 60's. I watched the first and most of the second season and recently the entire part 1 of season 4, so I have watched the show. So what is Marty doing to stop his son? "Hey buddy family dinner tonight, your mom is making chicken. It would be great to see you here for dinner." I have plans in case I feel like going back to Chicago. "Ok well thanks bud would really be great to have you here." **** out of here with that bull****

Cause his wife/the mom is a total *****. She drove him away. His pops still hasn’t forgiven her for cheating either. The kid is trying to be like his dad.

I can’t think of anything that makes that out the norm or unbelievable.

Crime isn’t static. Lol

The Punisher - good stuff if you want to see an insane amount of shots fired and beatings taken
Not the best plot lines….but i liked it…..This dude was perfectly cast
Madani is hot
Hope Disney does a season 3

10 days left to catch marvel shows on Netflix….this was worth the watch

Watching Devin’s advocate again…..Charlize was soooo hot in this

Can't believe they have all this footage for this Kanye doc. First part was fantastic.

Shows how humble he really was. Being passed up in the backstage hallways for all those years. The stoneface's of exec's. I lost my mom at a young age so I know that was the trigger.

I never finished vikings because I hate ragnar's beta sons but will check out Vikings Valhalla that drops next week.

I can’t find that Al Burton interview for Rolling Out. Just the little piece from Episode 1, that was an ill type vibe they had….must be a Great read.

jeen yus, is just that….so far

Money bro. Peep Hov's voice early on and now. Effeminate voices, crossed legs, and drinking with pinky up are like weird financial flexes.
Screenshot_20220218-234945_Chrome.jpg

Not saying it's not a weird money flex but your voice can change as you get older.

I've always had a really deep voice..I wouldn't mind going up an octive or two. My **** scares babies sometimes.

How TF did Kanye shelve this footage for 20 years? 20 F’ing years?

Bruh, the minute I blew, I would have been itching to throw this s back in The face of the doubters.

Damn.

Yeah I added an edit:

I mean the soft, effeminate voice he has now vs the deeper masculine tone he had even after the accident.

He was inside the gangsta rapper box back then, he need to sound deeper like tupac, dmx, jarule etc.

Now that hes made it, he can just be himself now. Also he starts speaking more proper english now, instead of using the overly used 'know what im sayin' like he used to back then like the other rappers

Just saw "Portrait of a Lady on Fire" ....was a 10/10 movie for me.

If it wasn't for Parasite this prob would've been movie of the year for me (2019)

Is it me or wasn’t the apartment the father and daughter were having breakfast in the same apartMent from #alive?

Back
Top Bottom