The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Haven't seen it yet (or the American Greed episode) but from discussions that I have had with folks over the past few months leading up to its release, I can guarantee that it doesn't accurately or wholly portray the situation. Just based on these two responses I would venture to say that it doesn't touch on the institutional failure within the FAA that ultimately allowed for this to happen or the corporate greed within the commercial aviation industry that facilitated it.
Yea PBS Frontline did a documentary on this a couple months ago that explained the FAA's failure due to conflict of interest. Y'all should check it out

Basically the people the FAA would hire to oversee these safety protocols were former boeing employees and because Boeing wanted to cut cost and not train properly, they would still approve it :smh:

Yea PBS Frontline did a documentary on this a couple months ago that explained the FAA's failure due to conflict of interest. Y'all should check it out

Basically the people the FAA would hire to oversee these safety protocols were former boeing employees and because Boeing wanted to cut cost and not train properly, they would still approve it :smh:

I'm currently watching the Boeing story right now. for some reason, I got shaken especially on how the family had to suffer such a loss. I have to finish it first to render judgement, but so far, it's a good watch.

Watched the Boeing movie. Wtf is wrong with people? You can’t take shortcuts on airplanes/training for $$$$ :smh:
Haven't finished yet another 30 minutes but Boeing movie is hilarious. They really just rolled out a life and death feature without telling the pilots WILD. I remember being in helpdesk and the company would roll out new promos with no internal communication. I use to be HOT. Customer call in asking for different things and getting blindsided, asking them to show us on OUR website what promotion they are referring to.

Then Boeing tried to blame it on the pilots on two different occasions, ain't cool.

Yea, part2 is good. Man, been on kanye marathon all month daily with his ig posts, yzy gap, listing to donda and streaming donda 2 , while browsing some yeezys on stock x lol

2nd episode of the Kanye doc is magical man.
I just caught Part 1 last night, man.... I'm not a big Kanye fan but seeing how much footage they have back in the day on his come up is CRAZY

Black Star! When Kanye hit that freestyle, Mos was looking at him like :wow::sick::smh:

When he laid down the verse for Scarface :wow:

There were so many standout moments but those two were def up there

I'll watch Part 2 tonight

Jeen Yus is so so impressive.
Like, this is really Genius.
That Man, he’s impressive.

This footage is worth millions.
I wonder how much NETFLIX paid for it.

He’s going to win an OSCAR for this.
No doubt.

Oscar for the Ye documentary?

For coodie, sure, just seen the first one and he did excellent job….glad he got credit for directing as well….wonder what he got paid….

Never was much of a Kanye fan either…..but def checking out his earlier stuff because of this….good stuff

Clearly a top 1% gifted artist….and funny to hear his line about practicing his Grammy speech on the walk to the subway……that stunt with blonde on stage wasnt a stunt dude was legit hurting

That studio sesh with him and Pharrell in there. Two legends. Lol at Pharrell realizing the hook was through the wire the second time around and couldn’t believe it :lol:

After what I feel is has been a drought, March looks stacked with shows and movies I want to watch

My job is finally calling me back into the office in April, so this **** is coming just in time

seeing how dame did him was foul.

Coodie a real one. The Grammy win was the catalyst for ye of now 😂

Dope to see that coodie is still around for donda.

Sad that we won’t see the process of my dark fantasy though.

I was a Junior in high school and had just gotten my first car when College Dropout came out. Played it a ton. Album really means a lot to me. Getting to see all this footage was so dope.
Man, took me back to how much I loved College Dropout and Kanye, great doc. Now next episodes getting ready to piss me off.

There’s a reason why Jay was able hustle Dame smooth.
Dude was so blinded by his reflection, he couldn’t see anything else.
He moved like a clown, not a Boss.

The way he just said y’all can stay but I gotta dip, let’s go biggs, and how deflated Ye looked was eye opening.

Ye been betting on himself his whole life.

My only critique is he didn’t take Pharrell’s advice to heart. I still think his moms passing is the reason he’s off now but after the past 2 episodes, he should have remained hungry

Back
Top Bottom