The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Let’s not forget about all the wild wigs on all those people heads - terrible :lol:
Just watched this after a coworker recommended it.

l figured Claire Huxtable was up to something. Also l don't understand why she tried the case after Grace confessed to (what she thought was)murder.

rewatched "Unforgiven" again. among the Western films, this is perhaps my all-time favorite. maybe because it's not the typical shoot em up style Western but revolves and focused more around character's journey and sense of realism of what a person experiences and their sense of humanity or morality from both ends of the spectrum. also the fact that Clint's character is the real antagonist eventhough Gene's character appears to be a A-hole.

RIP Haesten, comic relief through all of Last Kingdom and I thought he was already dead but his scheming kept him alive.

His finest moment was saying what the audience was thinking "Aethlfled, Aethlfled, Aethlfled, how many times do I have to say that stupid name".

I watch Ruthless every week, for at least 30minutes.
My TV was stuck on the show one day last year and I could not believe the stupid **** that I was watching and seeing, I could not change the channel.
Now, I DVR the episodes and I ALWAYS watch, to see if he can outDUMB the last weeks episode, and I am never disappointed.
I can drop a few examples of Dialogue and you guys would think that I am lying.

**********scroll to 3:00 of this video please************

Last edited:
They have this character named Dikhan who is like a CAPO to this character named The Highest, them boys right there....they say and do some things that would make me ashamed to show up at Church on SUNDAY, for writing that Dialouge if I were Tyler.

Dikhan once smelled the crotch of a Man, and said......man, I won't repeat it, you guys won't believe me.
I will have to find the clip.

LMAO. They still losing because the price increase still being split 2 ways. LMAO. Increase this price one more GD time and I'm sharing out my account to the highest bidder.

I watched Black Crab on Netflix last night, movie was alright. Nice twist at the end.
Are you ok mate?

No **** its the same show? :lol:

And it is very often debated which is better, old or new ffs. Even you literally just said feels nothing like the OG Top Boy, which is Summerhouse.
Been on the show so hard, why did I read this in a English accent. For ****s sake mate.
Adam Project was kind of underwhelming.
Ryan Reynolds in it, bar can't get any lower. Might as well watch Paycheck with Affleck.

Master reminded me of Get Out. Enjoyed it and have an appreciation of the message.

Last edited:
Im saying. Dude acting like Drizzy took his girl. :lol:
Naw Jamie did. Guys mad at Drake and to my knowledge he isn't even on the show. Dude just a major name that helped bring the project back.
Binged the new season top boy to finish last night . Felt like everything was pretty predictable beside the last season. Now these mfs got me calling everyone bruv :lol:

Don’t read the spoiler if you haven’t made it through.

for some reason… I wanted to see Jamie make it:smh:… sully gutta tho
I know literally calling everyone bruv and saying innit. LMAO.
Not Netflix but deep water on Hulu is triggering. If you’re married, watch it.
Been meaning to check it out after seeing pic on FB.

Anyone check out the new season of Upload (Prime) yet? I just finished up Peacemaker and might start it up this week, season 1 was a good watch.

Bad vegan is some of the wildest stuff I’ve seen in a while. How you can be that stupid

this story is crazy......how can she stay with this guy that long?! W O W.......not only was she had but her mother as well! thats insane....

doesnt look like she made much off this netflix story, seems to be just some money to pay off staff

over 6 mil she lost, she was well on her way to being a millionaire if she never connects with anthony

brainwashing, happens everyday to someone :frown:

may Leon live forever!!!

Movie was entertaining.

Windfall

1647995928077.jpeg

:lol:She dumb as hell, you just know she let him beat again.

And I was only loosely paying attention, so how in the hell the old homeless mobster dude that she would let into her apartment got a whip?

Last edited:
If you watched Top Boy season 1, you gotta watch season 2 ASAP. I just finished it (watched 2 episodes a night) and the second season is insanity. I just watched the finale before bed and I can't even sleep because of how it ended.

Episodes 1-4 sucked. Picked up at 5 but could’ve done without Curtis storyline, the Spanish cop or all that time in Morocco

LMAO. They still losing because the price increase still being split 2 ways. LMAO. Increase this price one more GD time and I'm sharing out my account to the highest bidder.

I watched Black Crab on Netflix last night, movie was alright. Nice twist at the end.

Been on the show so hard, why did I read this in a English accent. For ****s sake mate.

Ryan Reynolds in it, bar can't get any lower. Might as well watch Paycheck with Affleck.

Black Crab was all over the place, but entertaining. It needed more background of who they were fighting and what the hell was going on.

It feels like it could have easily been a show.

Back
Top Bottom