The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Yeah, Arcane was fire. I never played league of legends but always saw the hot, slutty cosplays of jynx. Had no idea she was a villain. I read on wikipedia that the designers made her skinny to be less sexy but cosplayers can make any character look skanky.

I guess it's not your cup of tea.
Show was alright.

Just didn't care for the execution of some things. Like 4 or 5 episodes in they kept introducing new characters and exploring their background.

The overall story was fine though. Mainly take out all the extra music and I could deal with the rest.

That finale :smh:

Space x doc was pretty cool. It’s a handjob piece on Elon but if you focus on the science of it you’ll enjoy it

I ain’t gonna tolerate Queen if the south slander, great series.
I watched sweetheart…. That movie is bad lol, Netflix got some good movies in the 90 minute category

If dudes went into Queen of the South expecting Narcos then they were bound to be let down. It's Network TV, outside of a few shows, most of that stuff isn't on par with premium or streaming services.

QotS was dope for what it was.

Thinking about cancelling my subscription again so something fire must be coming out :lol:

Thinking about cancelling my subscription again so something fire must be coming out :lol:
Well Stranger Things S4 pt1 comes out May 27 and you have pt2 of Ozark later this month so... But yea the price hikes aren't the move, if they keep doing this I can see many people cancelling in favor of other apps like Hulu and HBO which provide lots of quality content too.

Well Stranger Things S4 pt1 comes out May 27 and you have pt2 of Ozark later this month so... But yea the price hikes aren't the move, if they keep doing this I can see many people cancelling in favor of other apps like Hulu and HBO which provide lots of quality content too.
Been waiting for ozark.

Other than that, I'm coming close to just doing it because I hardly open it. Main reason why I still keep it is because I don't want to miss out.

Back
Top Bottom