The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

you gotta catch it on the sideline in endzone or something, toe tap for a td kinda thing.

and JEREMY MACLIN for mizzou = CRACK..dude..is..REDICULOUS

cool need that achievement
pimp.gif

I can't wait to play the game, but I'm gonna wait unitl the 2 patches come out...the first for the roster glitch and the 2nd for the gameplay....gamelooks SICK!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I can't wait to play the game, but I'm gonna wait unitl the 2 patches come out...the first for the roster glitch and the 2nd for the gameplay....game looks SICK!
It is sick trust me..Its the best NCAA I have played in a long time.

Now if they could just fix the DL getting knocked down every play and the non existent zone coverage and it would be something special. I got some sliders thathelp against the computer but I cant play a user game without it being 40pts each
sick.gif

I played for about a half last night to get a feel and I thoroughly enjoyed the gameplay. Only problem is I am downright awful at playing D, especially gettingto the QB. Anyone with any tips on how to do so?

Also, if I start a dynasty and manually name all of my players is there a chance I can run into problems?

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

I played for about a half last night to get a feel and I thoroughly enjoyed the gameplay. Only problem is I am downright awful at playing D, especially getting to the QB. Anyone with any tips on how to do so?

Also, if I start a dynasty and manually name all of my players is there a chance I can run into problems?
That is the problem..the defense/pass rush sucks in this game and you can only really remedy them with sliders and they only help marginally. This abyproduct of that "wide open gameplay"
sick.gif
. Better get your USERskills up if you wanna stop anyone online. But even with that issue the way the players move and feel is so much better when they iron out the defense thiswill be
pimp.gif

^^^ I'm glad I'm not the only one having problems with the d-line. My game freezes up occasionally also, anyone else having problems with that?

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

I played for about a half last night to get a feel and I thoroughly enjoyed the gameplay. Only problem is I am downright awful at playing D, especially getting to the QB. Anyone with any tips on how to do so?

That is the problem..the defense/pass rush sucks in this game and you can only really remedy them with sliders and they only help marginally. This a byproduct of that "wide open gameplay"
sick.gif
. Better get your USER skills up if you wanna stop anyone online. But even with that issue the way the players move and feel is so much better when they iron out the defense this will be
pimp.gif

sick.gif
It's really bad. Very frustrating to get around this problem.

if im playing a game online and my opponent decided to quit because he's losing, if i supersim the rest of the game do i still get the W?

OK we Need a tips/hints thread about this game.I have some questions for the NCAA pros out there.

Who do you play during defense? I always play linemen but last two games i played safety and found myself doing better

sDo some of you spin with O(playstaion) or B(xbox) or do you use analog stick?

Do you guys mess with the offence slide protection??

I've thrown two picks already on all-american..but i lead 7-0 cause of a defensive play that led to a touchdown on an interception

I'm playin with Wisconsin this year..

I've pick the other guy off twice as well

played my first online game last night and i killed the dude. But besides that, the gameplay seems smooth online

The defensive pressure issue is kind of annoying but it's definitely appreciated while I'm on offense
pimp.gif

Madden went from a game of protecting your QB to trying to counter nanos, which is even more annoying to me. It feels good to be able to run plays likethey're meant to be ran sometimes.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

FSU is nasty! jus nasty dreclark u tryna trade teams bruh?!?!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Hell no!
laugh.gif

And I'm playing in my back jerseys for every home game

I wish EA would black out the stadium/fans too....That would be
pimp.gif

But yeah, like I put in the other NCAA thread

Played it for the first time last night...On Heisman...No Sliders...

Went undefeated w/ FSU, Illinois, Texas Tech, Auburn and somebody else that I can't remember. (Against CPU and my roommate and his brother....I don'treally play online that often)

pimp.gif

This game is already better than last years game off of CB play alone.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Madden went from a game of protecting your QB to trying to counter nanos, which is even more annoying to me. It feels good to be able to run plays like they're meant to be ran sometimes.

For real.

they didnt fix the edit player joint from last yr I see...
If you edit any WR, RB, QB or DB over 200lbs, the sliders are reversed ...

100 makes them appear slimmer and
0 makes them mad diesel and chunky

smh.gif
just somethign small that they missed last yr and this yr

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by yungchamp

FSU is nasty! jus nasty dreclark u tryna trade teams bruh?!?!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Hell no!
laugh.gif

And I'm playing in my back jerseys for every home game

I wish EA would black out the stadium/fans too....That would be
pimp.gif

But yeah, like I put in the other NCAA thread

Played it for the first time last night...On Heisman...No Sliders...

Went undefeated w/ FSU, Illinois, Texas Tech, Auburn and somebody else that I can't remember. (Against CPU and my roommate and his brother....I don't really play online that often)

pimp.gif

This game is already better than last years game off of CB play alone.

Sad thing is you gonna be looking mad fresh in the unconquereds and get run out your own stadium by some dudes in purple
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone who is familiar with Kentucky football please help me out???

Did erick Locke quit the football team to run track?

cuz he is not on these rosters ...
smh.gif

yea he changed numbers but EA got it wrong, he changed to 20 but they got him as 37.
I had to match up the hometowns and his height weight and yr...

I'm having major problems with my pass D this year. Well the real reason is because i am trying to make SJSU a national powerhouse.) I just need some help.I smashed stanford (Not a hard feat) but I am worried about my next game against Hawaii. i know they are going to come at me with the 4 wide 1 hb. I guess Ihave to put my SS in the curl zone and I am always the MLB but my first season is always the hardest because of the talent level. Any suggestions on some passD help???

Gunna or anyone else, if I just mess with my roster, like entering in all the players' names, editing their appearence, etc. am I going to encounter anyproblems?

Back
Top Bottom