The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

less than that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

theone, U need to postpone the PS3 dynasty for a couple weeks.
especially since the patch is gonna drop.

No one is sure if the EALocker is actually part of the problem as well...
smh.gif
Yea I posted in the check in post that I am gonna wait until the patch comes out. I dont want to players names to vanish after two weeks of playing.

On another note for EA $+%% ups....Dude is saying the testers for EA claim that the CPU sliders dont do anything and the User sliders adjust ratings for botthe user and the CPU..They cant get nothing right
laugh.gif

I think im a run with UF in this game. Anyone wanna run ? GT: uhoh itz Lou

wassup with the online dynasty for xbox ?

PS3 heads if you want the rosters for the Top 25 schools only plus a few others dl this dudes rosters: callmechedda

they work and no glitches

Actually Gunna...I just read that If you start the dynasty and it works the bug on the roster file gets fixed. So basically if the rosters I am going todownload friday work we are good to go with the dynasty. The patch will have no affect one the dynasty starts.

my rosters work fine for the 360 version if anybody wants me to up load mine i will

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

This
sick.gif
just aint fair..even on Heisman..

First game of the Season.. the Unveiling of UGA VII against Georgia Southern (FCS Southeast), Knowshon explodes for 10 carries 355 yards 5 Touchdowns
pimp.gif
Had to take him out in the 3rd quarter cause he was beasting, game ended 109-6
roll.gif

Second game against I think it was Central Michigan, he goes off for 22 carries 256 yards 5 Touchdowns.

Nat'l Champs
pimp.gif

i bet he only got 30 yards against Tennessee
Gunna, I'll be sure to give him 40+ carries that game, I'ma break 1000 yards in 1 game
roll.gif

..and Fresh didn't that bum Foster only give you 2.8 ypc on Junior Varsity?
laugh.gif
Tennessee FTL

I def need a new playbook tho.. who's got the ill trick plays besides the Statue of Liberty?

EA got one thing right with this game, Syracuse being trash in this like in real life.

Is this game ******edly easy for anyone? I played od amounts of '07, and it feels like the exact same game.

I played one game with WVU vs Florida and I won 49-7 on All American on my first game... I returned a punt for a TD and any time I got into the open field withDevine or Pat it was ridiculously easy. Tebow kept trying to juke and wasting time behind the line and got tackled for a loss so many times. Only time theyscored is when Harvin just burned everyone.

Please tell me that this game is not some 95 madden 110 to 109 every game type stuff.

When someone starts a dynasty, Send me an Invite.
nerd.gif

and i have the rosters as well (360) so feel free to download em from me.

Why did EA take break tackling out the game? I feel like my whole team is full of Josh Briscoe
smh.gif

why the heck can't i play a ranked match on 360. I played 1 since the game came out, but now everytime I go to play, the connection is lost right as thegame starts. I can play online dynasty games fine, but I'm stuck on 1-0 right now. Oh and I'm willing to start an SEC/ACC dynasty on 360, hit me up ifinterested GT: Gator Boy 24

Did they remove the formation subs from the playbook screen on 360?? Or am I just blind..
nerd.gif

damn b...couldve sworn they was on last yr..oh well..game is still fire.

We gotta wait till next week for the patch
indifferent.gif

Patch Announcement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have identified and fixed the bug causing the game to crash when editing rosters. This bug also causes teams to disappear and team ratings to change.

The patch is being tested tonight, and assuming all goes well it will be submitted tomorrow for certification. The expected release is in 5-10 days.

Until the patch, we recommend you cease editing rosters. Rosters that have been corrupted by the bug will not work after the patch. If you have a roster in progress and have not encountered any freezes or missing teams, it will work after the patch. There is a possibility a roster can be corrupt and not have surfaced any problems yet. This is why we recommend that you stop or back up your work among multiple save files.

We are also fixing the bug where the depth chart gets reordered after editing a player with this patch.

These are the ONLY fixes in this patch. We are planning on a 2nd patch with many fixes, but we had to get this one out the door.

We appreciate everyone's patience on this matter.

Special thanks to CDJ, 21SEC, and Fairdale Kings for helping us track this down.

Back
Top Bottom