VIDEO I UPLOADED
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/25203

PICTURE I UPLOADED
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/photo/25204

What yall think?
pimp.gif
Jahvid best
pimp.gif

I started messing with the sliders last night, but apparently they're all backwards and ##*%...

C'mon, EA...
eyes.gif

On the Xbox version do you have to add the person as your friend to download their rosters? That's dumb if you have to IMO.

Originally Posted by DLo13

I started messing with the sliders last night, but apparently they're all backwards and ##*%...

C'mon, EA...
eyes.gif

Wait what? I got the game yesterday, but I haven't taken it out of the wrapper yet....what happened w. your sliders? I might be returning it....
mad.gif

for the NT'ers who have it, how would you rate it on a scale of 1-10?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DLo13

C'mon, EA...
eyes.gif

Wait what? I got the game yesterday, but I haven't taken it out of the wrapper yet....what happened w. your sliders? I might be returning it....
mad.gif

for the NT'ers who have it, how would you rate it on a scale of 1-10?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

On the Xbox version do you have to add the person as your friend to download their rosters? That's dumb if you have to IMO.

No you don't. And I don't want to be your friend either...

laugh.gif

I told my girl I'm about to go buy this game and she got pissed at me. She was like "MADDEN COMES OUT NEXT MONTH!" She's kinda right though,I don't even follow college football but those achievements are looking like a lot of fun. I also want to check out the new graphics and controls soI'm ready for Madden when it drops. I've been playing NCAA08 instead of Madden the past week or so which says a lot for me. I guess I'll thinkabout it some more. What do you guys think?

I'm loving this game for the fact that U of M is whack in it, so I can play with them without feeling like i'm using too good a team. Come on, someonesgotta wanna do an online dynasty with the big 10.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm loving this game for the fact that U of M is whack in it, so I can play with them without feeling like i'm using too good a team. Come on, someones gotta wanna do an online dynasty with the big 10.

I'm down... I'll take the Gophers or whoever...

when you do the campus legend thing is there a way to get all the rosters on there? cause when i finish the high school playoffs it always asks to generatenames and if you pick no i dont see a way to put them in after that...

on the ncaa strategies page it said nobody has the ps3 rosters yet.....any update on that NT? u guys are much faster than nething else

^^^ They are going to release a patch supposidly in the next 5-10 days to fix the roster glitch and there is a chance the rosters made pre glitch wont work sowe probably will be waiting a few more days

Originally Posted by JuSLeTiTHaPPN

on the ncaa strategies page it said nobody has the ps3 rosters yet.....any update on that NT? u guys are much faster than nething else

From what I have read nobody has the complete rosters as of yet.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

when you do the campus legend thing is there a way to get all the rosters on there? cause when i finish the high school playoffs it always asks to generate names and if you pick no i dont see a way to put them in after that...

well in the dynasty mode i uploaded the rosters and it still asked if i wanted to generate names, i said no and the real names were there

This
sick.gif
just aint fair..even on Heisman..

First game of the Season.. the Unveiling of UGA VII against Georgia Southern (FCS Southeast), Knowshon explodes for 10 carries 355 yards 5 Touchdowns
pimp.gif
Had to take him out in the 3rd quarter cause he was beasting, game ended 109-6
roll.gif

Second game against I think it was Central Michigan, he goes off for 22 carries 256 yards 5 Touchdowns.

Nat'l Champs
pimp.gif

Cash cheatin'...
laugh.gif

Yeah, EA says there will be a patch out in 5-10 days to fix the roster crashes and (Thank the Lord) depth chart problems.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

This
sick.gif
just aint fair..even on Heisman..

First game of the Season.. the Unveiling of UGA VII against Georgia Southern (FCS Southeast), Knowshon explodes for 10 carries 355 yards 5 Touchdowns
pimp.gif
Had to take him out in the 3rd quarter cause he was beasting, game ended 109-6
roll.gif

Second game against I think it was Central Michigan, he goes off for 22 carries 256 yards 5 Touchdowns.

Nat'l Champs
pimp.gif

i bet he only got 30 yards against Tennessee

Just upset UGA in triple OT in my Dynasty
eek.gif
pimp.gif
... game was crazy, i injured Stafford for 3 weeks in the 3rd QT and they were still movin the ball on me...Moreno is a beast

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by Lazy B

No you don't. And I don't want to be your friend either...

laugh.gif

grin.gif
It's cuz I got a PS3 right?

less than that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

theone, U need to postpone the PS3 dynasty for a couple weeks.
especially since the patch is gonna drop.

No one is sure if the EALocker is actually part of the problem as well...
smh.gif

sorry i couldnt start the dynasty on the 360 everytime i tried it would freeze! and i havent been on here lately but im fixin to start one right now so ifanyone wants to hop in let me know i will be checking on here

Back
Top Bottom