The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

How come EA has 28 different faces to edit your coach with in dynasty and 2 of them are black. I am not trying to say EA meant to do it as some kind ofsubliminal message or anything but I would have just liked to have a few more black options. Although there is only like 2 black coaches in Div. 1A which isanother issue in itself.
eyes.gif

ICING THE KICKER FTW
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Yo, i wish yall coulda seen this game i just played online. I was Tennessee and the other guy was Louisville. It was a defensive struggle, I was running theball all over him but i couldnt complete passes because of mild online lag, im not in sync with that yet. Anyway, its the 4th qtr dude drives down the field tomy 19 and lines up to kick a fg, i called a TO to ice him and he choked it. Final score was 7-6. i really shoulda had 14 but the refs didnt call PI on him inthe endzone

Just got in from work... Before I play I'm reading through the thread adding everyone's GT to my friends list..My GT is K Rich22

Think I just had the best ending to a game ever in NCAA

Was down 14-7 U of M agaisnt Florida, 1:30 left and i throw a pick on the goalline. Stop them. Score with 6 seconds to go on a 4th and short to push it to OT.Won it in OT.

I was looking at the acheivements for 360 and saw something about celebrations? How do you do custom celebrations?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I was looking at the acheivements for 360 and saw something about celebrations? How do you do custom celebrations?

I think you hold a trigger button and press one of the face buttons... I noticed that whenever I hit Y it would trigger an animation... I'm suresomeone will post the buttons to do specific celebrations...

Playing with Georgia is just unfair
sick.gif

Knowshon lookin like young Herschel

There aint a corner or coverage on this game that wants it with Massaquoi (DLo, what the hell!?)

OL Vince Vance catching passes like a pro and stiff arming the little corners 6 feet under

Prince Miller on the return
smh.gif

THE DEFENSE

sick.gif

so whats good with the PS3 rosters?

anyone know how to defend the screens, dudes is OD'in with em online.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

i dont know about slower but theyre alot softer, every body has josh briscoe syndrom

Hell yea, I was thinking the same thing. I'm playing a good 'ol Texas A&M vs. Texas game, and Mike Goodson got hurt 3 times in the firstquarter. Finally went out with a game-ending injury the third time.

Back
Top Bottom