The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No, as long as you didnt download the rosters from anywhere else...

Dude Lanteri ( I used his rosters last yr) is like 70% done with the rosters for ps3 ...

When he's done, I go thru em and fix overall stats and depth charts and add Freshman that arent in the game

so if you want, when he's done, I'll up my official rosters to my locker.

Yall kjnow Im good with college so I'll have the rosters looking realistic (no 94 overall for Myron rolle)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Dude Lanteri ( I used his rosters last yr) is like 70% done with the rosters for ps3 ...

When he's done, I go thru em and fix overall stats and depth charts and add Freshman that arent in the game

Yall kjnow Im good with college so I'll have the rosters looking realistic (no 94 overall for Myron rolle)

I want them...

I would use them for the dynasty but I want to be fair to everyone playing in it..

And this dude on another board adds the freshmen and his rosters are suppose to be out friday...we shall see because the roster bug is suppose to kick in atteam 116 we will see if they work.

*Crosses Gunna off list of people to get rosters from *

I am finding pass defense tougher as well... i ended up in a tight game with Oregon State b/c i couldn't get them off the field after the first quarter..they were just picking up 11 yards every 3 plays, taking up a ton of minutes and it was all i could do to stop them at the goal line every time.

Not sure what I need to do differently - I have always been pretty good on defense, usually throwing about 5 or 6 shut outs per season in dynasty on allamerican.. But i don't know, i can't quite figure out the right adjustments yet after 3 games.

^^^ try mixing it up between man & zone. i occasionally blitz my line backers to pressure the qb to throw the ball early.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

^^^ try mixing it up between man & zone. i occasionally blitz my line backers to pressure the qb to throw the ball early.

yeah I definitely throw a whole bag of tricks at them.. I try to stay in some kind of man coverage, b/c i think the zones just get picked apart prettyeasily.. i'll play like a 2 deep man under as a base defense out of either the nickel or 4-3 depending on how they break the huddle, and then mix a lot ofdifferent packages out of those, i'll usually either press or show blitz no matter what as well, which was generally a good method in the older games buti'm starting to wonder if this is costing me anything. like i said, they're not getting much yardage, just dinking and dunking down the field.. Soit's not like i'm playing bad defense, they're having to hit the safety valve a lot of the times, but he's still getting 4 or 5 yards andpretty consistently. I'm getting like 5 sacks a game and a pick here and there, too.. but i'm used to giving up like 20 total yards to any team thatisn't ranked top 10, even on heisman level (where my problem becomes turning the ball over, thanks to the EA screw
eyes.gif
)..

Anyhow - if anybody comes across some great defenses, or has any suggestions more in depth, let me know.

TheOne, If you thought my user was nasty on 08
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

O My God... with the controls letting me pick DBs right away
laugh.gif
[big pun] Im laughin at you now [/big pun]

I'll up some Oskies to EAsportsworld
pimp.gif

I have no idea why, but since EA updated their servers on Tuesday, I haven't been able to play a single ranked game online. I have been able to do myonline dynasties games, just not any ranked games at all since the 1st one I played. Has anyone else on 360 encountered this?

Just knocked Tennessee out of the Top 10 and gave em their first loss of the Season. 28-3

SMH @ playing with Missouri's Offense and them having only 2 running plays.

Matthew Stafford 27-29 278 yds 2 TDs

Knowshon 36 Carries 127 yds 2 TDs

pimp.gif
Take that, take that..

this game was better than i thought. not the perfect game, but the graphics are alot better than last years. good game, but not worth 60 bucks

what's your PSN?

TheOne, If you thought my user was nasty on 08
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

O My God... with the controls letting me pick DBs right away
laugh.gif
[big pun] Im laughin at you now [/big pun]

I'll up some Oskies to EAsportsworld
pimp.gif
Yo.....I was hoping you didnt notice B...I was playing my boy two days ago and he never played 08 so his user game never fell off or got slow...Hewas user picking me LEFT and RIGHT and I was just thinking damn I am gonna get tired of hearing rocky top when I play you
indifferent.gif

So I had to get into the lab I been puttin in work gettin my user back to PS2 days
pimp.gif

yea ps3 ...

this dude Lanteri is goin hard, he got all the BCS conferences plus the top 25 done, He'll definitely be done by Friday nite...

so by Monday, I'll have add-on players and "reality" edits done.

I got this from another forum. These might be able to hold some over until Gunna gets his done.

RollTide1017 has them up without first names. Only Last. Ps3..

i haven't tried it yet since I dont have the game.

Who has the best, realistic rosters for the 360?
that would be me
glasses.gif

GT: Pac Man 850

ok so WHO WANTS TO BE IN A 360 ACC/SEC DYNASTY AND ACTUALLY PLAY??????????????????????

im trying to get one goin tonight let me know if you want in and i will set it up! jus leave your gamer tag and team! dont be like the people in the past andhardly come in the dynasty and play making it take forever to get one week done
eyes.gif
im lookin for NTers who are gonna be on they grind in NCAA 09

1. GT: Pac Man 850
Team : Florida

is the cheesing online as bad as its ever been? i can just see dudes scrambling with White all day long... oh it gives me headaches just thinking about it.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Who has the best, realistic rosters for the 360?
that would be me
glasses.gif

GT: Pac Man 850

ok so WHO WANTS TO BE IN A 360 ACC/SEC DYNASTY AND ACTUALLY PLAY??????????????????????

im trying to get one goin tonight let me know if you want in and i will set it up! jus leave your gamer tag and team! dont be like the people in the past and hardly come in the dynasty and play making it take forever to get one week done
eyes.gif
im lookin for NTers who are gonna be on they grind in NCAA 09

1. GT: Pac Man 850
Team : Florida

how realistic,
nerd.gif
Cuz right now i'm using EARosters com and theypretty good.

PleaseSayTheBaby23

I accepted your friend request last night but I'm outta town till Sunday so I won't be able to get back on the sticks till then.

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom