The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said that after game 7. All the more reason for the NBA to go 1-16. We still would've gotten a Thunder-Warriors semi finals series, but the Cavs would have had to go through the Clippers and Spurs to get to the finals.

OKC would have washed Cleveland as well.
NBA goes 1-16 and Lebron be retiring on the spot

Other than last year...Cp3 never lost a playoff series he was supposed to win. Dude has been flat out unlucky, had some bad momments, and played in one of the toughest conferences...in one of the best team eras in basketball.

Everybody slanders the East...but gives Cp3 sht for not making it out the West when he's playing the Thunder, Spurs every 2nd round :lol:. Last year....That Lil ***** beat a 55 win defending championship Spurs team in the 1ST ROUND. Clips won 56 games in the west. Meanwhile, Cleavland with their 51 wins...played a 40 win Celtics team :lol:. Atlanta played a 37 win Brooklyn Team.

The whole NBA media hates Chris Paul...and will never look at him from a reasonable perspective...so this is a moot point. Just felt it had to be said. Maybe an objective mind might catch a word or two.

But back to the actual FINALS

Flat out unlucky ? If only bron got away with that excuse

Shameful

Can't believe KD to GSW is even a topic on ESPN or any Sports show.
They couldn't afford to keep everyone else needed when the time comes.

GSW is going to be taking Heat big 3 pay cuts but across the board instead of 3 guys.
Their bench is going to have to play for free, and folks talking about KD is a possibility 11,000000000,00000000,000 rolling smiley faces and 11,00000000,00000000,000 eek faces

nah we eating outchea in the bay. i doubt the org would give a fuuuuuuuuh about paying the luxury tax b.

Warriors are making so much money at the moment, the luxury tax is nothing to them.

NBA rules committee should allow refs to call personal fouls on players for embellishment like hockey. NBA refs already spending 15 minutes a game reviewing every damn play anyways.

I sadly think Akuma James might show up tonight

Super Saiyan Steph don't eem care

giphy.gif

Papi Lebatard can never go a whole show without having me in tears :rofl:
Highly questionable been one of the best shows the past few years
ESPN would be dead to me without this and 30 for 30 and of course live sport. 

Not that it really matters.. But we no longer get regular ESPN in the Bahamas anymore.. But I stopped watching a while ago

Don't get home from work early enough for hq, around the horn or pti

ESPN radio is the goods though, just need to slide bomani right after lebatard and then have jalen and Jacoby right after.. Would be perfect

Isn't the cap getting bigger or something? GS should be able to retain most of their players.
I have posted this time and time again. Also posted the spotrac page of the Warriors contract situations moving forward.  

People just choose to ignore them and go with the baseless narrative that we wont be able to afford to retain our players.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom