The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not. The hot takes of idiocy is just my gripe. No middle ground, just either you garbage, overrated or the other team beat themselves. Never any props to them. It's annoying.

Btw that Laker squad was my team. 15-1 is real impressive and from what I can remember they were more healthy than the dubs that year right? Also didn't Shaq, Kobe and other key starters rest before the playoffs started?

If Steph was healthy the entire playoff run and they didnt go for 73, I can make an argument that they MIGHT have did the same if not gotten close to that record.

Bulls trailed in a series 1 time during that 2nd 3 peat. And that was 1-0. They were never in the kinds of hole GS was against OKC.

As for the 01 Lakers, Kobe missed 14 games, Shaq missed 8...they only won 56 games during the season.

The Bulls were never tested by having to come back from a 3-1 hole either though.

Hot take today about the Bulls would be "they never faced adversity!!!, look they never were really down in a series!!!!"

I get it when comments like these come from tv pundits but when it comes from casual fans its annoying.

The Bulls were never tested by having to come back from a 3-1 hole either though.

That's cause they were truly dominant I'll have to double check on the chip years, but I think they faced elimination once during their run. That was against the Pacers.

As for the adversity it was the same argument that was said about GS last year and their fans got up in arms about it.

If Lebron ever played with Chris Paul, how much of a step back would Paul take?

Last edited:
That's cause they were truly dominant I'll have to double check on the chip years, but I think they faced elimination once during their run. That was against the Pacers.

As for the adversity it was the same argument that was said about GS last year and their fans got up in arms about it.

Game 7 of that series. ECF IIRC.

And if memory serves they were down 2-0 against the Knicks, the series where Starks had the dunk during their first three peat.

Again, I could be wrong.

Last edited:

nah b. Bulls got smashed in the finals.

lost 96-54. Bulls aint shhhh. Dubs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
lol did I do it right?

Last edited:
cp3 would punk bron. truth. one thing about dude, he aint a coward. He'll yell at bron like he yells at deandre.

Hot take today about the Bulls would be "they never faced adversity!!!, look they never were really down in a series!!!!"

I get it when comments like these come from tv pundits but when it comes from casual fans its annoying.

This hot takes era is the worst man.

The ESPN pundits...bled into social media....and now, 90% of casual fans just run with hot takes. Can't even have a real basketball conversation in real life anymore :lol:.

Even when my homeboys group text me...and I shatter they're hot takes...they'll just change the subject and bring on another smoking hot take :smh: :lol:

Game 7 of that series. ECF IIRC.

And if memory serves they were down 2-0 against the Knicks, the series where Starks had the dunk.

Again, I could be wrong.
You're right 1998 ECF they faced elimination and the 1993 ECF they were down 0-2

Last edited:
Chris Paul and lebron both suffer from the same thing, and both their box scores always look better than the game they played.

Can't believe KD to GSW is even a topic on ESPN or any Sports show.
They couldn't afford to keep everyone else needed when the time comes.

GSW is going to be taking Heat big 3 pay cuts but across the board instead of 3 guys.
Their bench is going to have to play for free, and folks talking about KD is a possibility 11,000000000,00000000,000 rolling smiley faces and 11,00000000,00000000,000 eek faces

Last edited:
Can't believe KD to GSW is even a topic on ESPN or any Sports show.
They couldn't afford to keep everyone else needed when the time comes.

GSW is going to be taking Heat big 3 pay cuts but across the board instead of 3 guys.
Their bench is going to have to play for free, and folks talking about KD is a possibility 11,000000000,00000000,000 rolling smiley faces and 11,00000000,00000000,000 eek faces

nah we eating outchea in the bay. i doubt the org would give a fuuuuuuuuh about paying the luxury tax b.

:lol: at Pauls teams, how much success has he had in the playoffs again?

Other than last year...Cp3 never lost a playoff series he was supposed to win. Dude has been flat out unlucky, had some bad momments, and played in one of the toughest conferences...in one of the best team eras in basketball.

Everybody slanders the East...but gives Cp3 sht for not making it out the West when he's playing the Thunder, Spurs every 2nd round :lol:. Last year....That Lil ***** beat a 55 win defending championship Spurs team in the 1ST ROUND. Clips won 56 games in the west. Meanwhile, Cleavland with their 51 wins...played a 40 win Celtics team :lol:. Atlanta played a 37 win Brooklyn Team.

The whole NBA media hates Chris Paul...and will never look at him from a reasonable perspective...so this is a moot point. Just felt it had to be said. Maybe an objective mind might catch a word or two.

But back to the actual FINALS

Last edited:

Papi Lebatard can never go a whole show without having me in tears
roll.gif
Highly questionable been one of the best shows the past few years
ESPN would be dead to me without this and 30 for 30 and of course live sport. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom