The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They had plenty and they werent trash heading into the Finals. Bron said he had enough right before game one. He said the team is built to take on the warriors. Espn threw every other team bron had under the bus and said this is his best supporting cast ever.

swallow your spit.

ESPN is crazy if they think this squad is better than his Heat team :lol: . But c'mon, you can't blame a guy for saying his team is ready to take on their opponent. What's he supposed to say? "Nah we can't beat these guys." But yeah, "trash" is probably a strong word. But they are completely ill-equipped to take on these Warriors. I had the Dubs in 5 initially but I'm starting to think the Cavs might get swept.

They had plenty and they werent trash heading into the Finals. Bron said he had enough right before game one. He said the team is built to take on the warriors. Espn threw every other team bron had under the bus and said this is his best supporting cast ever.

swallow your spit.
yup we got called haters all throughout the playoffs for saying the east was trash and cavs werent as good as portrayed. we had to hear how the east is stronger now , win shares , they have more teams with winning records all that nonsense etc etc . now the tune has changed. 

so much this.

fam you have no idea how many times I've been called a hater these last couple months lmaoooo. How many times I've been told I don't know basketball because I had Warriors in 5. How many times I had to explain that the east was weak as hell and the Cavs werent as good as they look. How many times I've had to hear the East isn't weak anymore and the eastern teams had better records, and the East is really good, but it's the Cavs that made them look weak. How many times I've had to hear that Bron hates curry and is the best on the planet and is the real MVP and curry just got it because he's popular.

I'm not hearing **** right now doh. bruhs humble as a mumble in the jungle

Last edited:
You can't feel bad for Lebron because he orchestrated all of this.

He could've come back to the Cavs and kept Wiggins instead of trying to make a less HOF version of the Heat.

Wait a couple years for him to develop and then recruit all the FA's coming up.

Instead he forced the move for Love and made sure TT got paid.

I knew he was lost when he was sad about missing out on Joe Johnson, dude was grasping at straws.

The moral of the story is that players should play. And let GMs GM.

swallow your spit.

ESPN is crazy if they think this squad is better than his Heat team :lol: . But c'mon, you can't blame a guy for saying his team is ready to take on their opponent. What's he supposed to say? "Nah we can't beat these guys." But yeah, "trash" is probably a strong word. But they are completely ill-equipped to take on these Warriors. I had the Dubs in 5 initially but I'm starting to think the Cavs might get swept.

trust me, i completely agree with you. the cavs are 100% outmatched. It's not even a fair fight. Just toying with em before they kill them. Each game is like a scene from Hostel.

so much this.

fam you have no idea how many times I've been called a hater these last couple months lmaoooo. How many times I've been told I don't know basketball because I had Warriors in 5. How many times I had to explain that the east was weak as hell and the Cavs werent as good as they look. How many times I've had to hear the East isn't weak anymore and the eastern teams had better records, and the East is really good, but it's the Cavs that made them look weak. How many times I've had to hear that Bron hates curry and is the best on the planet and is the real MVP and curry just got it because he's popular.

I'm not hearing **** right now doh. bruhs humble as a mumble in the jungle

You and me both.

I told someone before the series started I had Warriors in 5, but he convinced me how Cavs would get 2 games at home. I even said I wanted to take Warriors in 5, but changed to 6 here on NT :smh:

Someone is free to look back and check in the first couple of pages.

I've BEEN telling people this entire season how having Love and Irving is subtraction by addition. How those two have glaring defensive deficiencies. And how it'll be magnified against a Warriors team that simply outmatch on almost every level possible.

But no. People want to tell me how great LeBron is and how "good" the Cavs look in a "strong" eastern conference.

Last edited:
Okc showed us they can bleed. I don't agree with this hyperbole..

Yea they looked very vulnerable a little over a week ago. This series is more of an indictment of how trash the Cavs are defensively and the East is as a whole.

cavs not that bad, w's just that good. been watching ball since the wilt era, and havent seen such dominance before. team is unreal :x

For real. I haven't been watching as long as you, but I didn't skip any of their games during the regular season. This team is FILTHY. I was so shocked when they went down 3-1 against OKC. I thought it was a fluke, because watching all those games, I thought no way anyone was beating them.

Now, that is saying something about this team.

Last edited:
Okc showed us they can bleed. I don't agree with this hyperbole..

Yea they looked very vulnerable a little over a week ago. This series is more of an indictment of how trash the Cavs are defensively and the East is as a whole.

I hate this. You know the Bulls almost loss to the Pacers and Jazz in series games too.

Haters be like: "Warriors need to win 82 and sweep the playoffs and then we will believe."

im not buying the cavs arent that bad w's just that good narrative. houston gave them a more competitive series and so did portland( so far ) . okc looked liked the better team most of that series . gs is far from invincible. if the raptors took the cavs to 6 games i have no doubt in my mind that a cavs vs portland series wouldve went 7 . cavs just played a bunch of trash squads in the playoffs.  

Last edited:
So safe to say WCF should've been the actual finals ?

I said that after game 7. All the more reason for the NBA to go 1-16. We still would've gotten a Thunder-Warriors semi finals series, but the Cavs would have had to go through the Clippers and Spurs to get to the finals.

OKC would have washed Cleveland as well.

Last edited:
You told me before the series Cavs in 5or 6 right? :lol: the stages of denial are real.

Btw they weren't they supposed to lose against OKC according to you?

You've been wrong all playoffs broodie.

You need to look up my posts cuz i said as soon as the OKC series was over that yall were gon win in 5...only game i gave the Cavs is tomorrow & from their body language they gave up

OKC SHOULDA won that series but SHOULD is the key word. It didn't happen obviously. You making your fanbase look bad right now...

I also had to hear how last year was such a fluke and Bron won 2 games 'by himself' last year and how surely kyrie and Kevin would win 2 more. when I tried to say that Kevin and Kyrie actually make the team worse and how they would've lost in 5 last year with those guys, I heard hella jeers and roasts, for a full year fambs hahahha, (my friends are passionate with their non knowing basketball having *****)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom