The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet warriors in 7 at game 4 of the WCF and Warriors Championship in 5 at that same time.

The in 5 spread is in jeopardy now. Nothing the refs can do can stop the greatest shooters ever from making the shots. Those dudes are something special. I calculated the cavs taking game 3, but that thoughts never took into account how poorly the cavs have handled gsw thus far. They may get swept. Even bron looks like crap.

8.7% outside of the paint??? da fuq :x

Cavs will be desperate Game 3. They know it's a MUST WIN game for them. Plus the 3 days rest and playing at home will help.

Cavs will win game 3. Would be surprised if Cavs lost to be honest.
nah cavs ain't winning...can't see it...no way, no how

Cavs will be desperate Game 3. They know it's a MUST WIN game for them. Plus the 3 days rest and playing at home will help.

desperation won't make them bigger, stronger, faster or better though unfortunately for them lol.

in fact, if anything...desperation...may make them worse. :rofl:

expect to see a lot more forced shots and OD theatrics

bron might need to break out the headband and the chalk toss. might need to take a quick trip down to the 305 and take a bike ride around biscayne bay too

lol @ this

13335649_10157073230460201_7906482537427885424_n.jpg

This man ties his Timbs all the way up to the top and tucks the lace ain't no way he's cheating on his wife

desperation won't make them bigger, stronger, faster or better though unfortunately for them lol.

bron might need to break out the headband and the chalk toss. might need to take a quick trip down to the 305 and take a bike ride around biscayne bay too

More like a trip to the PED clinic

If desperation = less stagnation in the halfcourt, smarter switches/better communication on defense, & some new wrinkles like Bron as the roll man or more creative lineups . then they stand a chance

If desperation = hero ball, then they're done :lol:

I think the difference in the quality of play of role players will be what will give Cavs the W. The Cavs role players will finally show up whereas the Warriors ones won't be as good as they were at home.

I think the difference in the quality of play of role players will be what will give Cavs the W. The Cavs role players will finally show up whereas the Warriors ones won't be as good as they were at home.

That can be offset easily if Steph and Klay actually play like All-stars. Cavs going to have to come up with a defensive effort we haven't seen all season long to win game 3.

I know when it comes to Player interviews I want players to talk; specifically the players on OKC but occasionally I feel players neef to hush, Hibbert was like that when he was in Indy, just talked to much....anyway, point is, Lebrons needs to say less. Dude had legs for lips sometimes doing all that explaining

Last edited:
Earl Smith really started a fund page for his reality show during the finals? :rofl:

Sometimes team "flip a switch" unexpectedly. Not saying they're winning the series, but they can win a game. It can happen game 3.

If desperation = less stagnation in the halfcourt, smarter switches/better communication on defense, & some new wrinkles like Bron as the roll man or more creative lineups . then they stand a chance

If desperation = hero ball, then they're done :lol:

Like I said, stranger stuff has happened

That can be offset easily if Steph and Klay actually play like All-stars. Cavs going to have to come up with a defensive effort we haven't seen all season long to win game 3.

I don't think cavs will play Curry and Klay any differently.

Sometimes team "flip a switch" unexpectedly. Not saying they're winning the series, but they can win a game. It can happen game 3.
Like I said, stranger stuff has happened
I don't think cavs will play Curry and Klay any differently.
no doubt. Dallas went up 2-0 to the heat was already planning they parade then the refs fixed the series. Anything can happen.

Earl needs $450k to get the show started, yet is making 5.2 million this season, wut? :lol:

Man, can this game start already? We know its a must win desperation game for Cavs, so if they won't win, bring out the broom. They going to try all the tricks next game, and if they fail, its over.

Warriors ain't even playing at 100%, truthfully. Those Game 6 OKC Warriors were pretty great. They need to play like that and close it out.

Funny how Game 1 ratings were at an all time high, but they dropping by the moment :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom