The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

good call.

does dame make cavs better?
maybe, but by how much though is the real question. I think Dame has the intangibles that Kyrie just doesn't. If Dame's shot isn't falling I think he'd find a different way to impact the game. If kyrie's 1 on 1 isn't falling, he disappears.
Nah. Dame isn't sitting down to let Bron ruin the team. He's an alpha dog and needs to be in control or else his leadership quality goes out the window. Nobody is fixing this Cavs team

wait cats really think Dame and Westbrook are better than CP? Whoa. While I admit they both have been taking off these past couple of years CP been doing this for YEARS CONSISTENTLY . lol

wait cats really think Dame and Westbrook are better than CP? Whoa. While I admit they both have been taking off these past couple of years CP been doing this for YEARS CONSISTENTLY . lol
We talkin right now at this very moment in time

Dame and Kyrie are the same exact players.

Like I earlier I'm not even crazy about Kyrie but dudes going overboard with the criticism. :lol:
Try this: Insert Kyrie to Blazers for 15-16 season and convince us they still crush expectations the way they did last season

If you convince me I will bow

I'm not gonna try to convince somebody of a if scenario. :lol:

Both are talented scorers that play no defense. Get 5-6 assist. Only difference I'm hearing are these so called intangibles. I was hearing the same **** about Kyrie on this very site when he dropping 50 and yanking dudes.

"OMG uncle drew :pimp:" "He's the future :pimp:"

They're the same players. And if one was better than the other it ain't by much.

We talkin right now at this very moment in time

okay at this moment in time westbrook is a fair argument, but not Dame. Not yet. Give me 20 and 10 and 2 steals a gm with less than 3 to's as a PG and then ill take it.

Dame and Kyrie are the same exact players.

Like I earlier I'm not even crazy about Kyrie but dudes going overboard with the criticism. :lol:
Try this: Insert Kyrie to Blazers for 15-16 season and convince us they still crush expectations the way they did last season

If you convince me I will bow

I'm not gonna try to convince somebody of a if scenario. :lol:

Both are talented scorers that play no defense. Get 5-6 assist. Only difference I'm hearing are these so called intangibles. I was hearing the same **** about Kyrie on this very site when he dropping 50 and yanking dudes.

"OMG uncle drew :pimp:" "He's the future :pimp:"

They're the same players. And if one was better than the other it ain't by much.

:stoneface:

im thinking Cavs lose game 3 but come back and win game 4 then lose game 5. Interesting thing though. I made a bet on the first day of the season that the warriors would win again this year. so I am almost 2 games away from 1k. We shall see what happens. also, yes I almost pissed my pants last series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom