The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
one of the biggest reasons why people think kyrie is better than he actually is because of his uncle drew commericals

Last edited:
Dame and Kyrie are the same exact players.

Like I earlier I'm not even crazy about Kyrie but dudes going overboard with the criticism. :lol:

bron more worried bout his kicks than getting these w's

View media item 2059594

No wonder LeBron is losing...He's wearing sneakers from those loser years. IIRC, he was wearing 1's the other day in practice. He needs to go back to those IX's and X's

Just baffles me that people have Kyrie rated higher than Lowry or Isaiah Thomas.  

Does any one remember when people were openly saying "Myrie" would bring a championship to The Land instead of LeBron :lol:

I guess it is kind of true, if whoever he's guarding game 4 ends up going for 50 and wins on the Cavs floor.

So gaining 4 inches would make him play exponentially worse defense, not facilitate the offense as well and not score as much?

Got it.

Huh?

Ya'll need to reevaluate your eyes or something. Are we all watching the same game?

Like I earlier I'm not even crazy about Kyrie but dudes going overboard with the criticism. :lol:

Dame and Kyrie are NOT the same players. I'd rather have Dame on my team before Kyrie. Dame is also VERY explosive and willing to get in someone's face. Not saying he's Westbrook, but there's similarities.

Dame as a leader is head and shoulders above Kyrie as well.

Last edited:

if we are only comparing their talent levels, i 100% agree.

intangibles and leadership skills, dame>>>>>>>>>>>>kyrie by a mile. i would take dame any day over for kyrie just of that

Last edited:
Those kyrie numbers are extremely discouraging. Thats my guy though

I do think lebron being there has potentially hindered his growth a bit however.

I could see that... I mean kyrie went from a perennial loser in the nba to the finals in back to back years.

I knew that would strike a cord. :lol: the love fest has switched from Kyrie to Dame.

Same players. Both SG's in PG's body that play zero defense and low % shooters (Dame is worse).

Last edited:
So gaining 4 inches would make him play exponentially worse defense, not facilitate the offense as well and not score as much?

Got it.
Huh?

Ya'll need to reevaluate your eyes or something. Are we all watching the same game?
Dude what?  Someone asked if IT was 4 inches taller, what would he be.....to which someone replied Kyrie Irving.

So I said that somehow IT gaining 4 inches would make him exponentially worse on defense, not facilitate as well and not score as much.  Not sure why I need my eyes reevaluated.  IT already does those things better than Kyrie, yet somehow if he was 4 inches taller, he would get worse on all those things?  Terrible logic that I was calling out.  

nah  im a huge fan of both kyrie and dame

... kyrie the only cav i enjoy watching . i think dame is a bit better tho. 

Last edited:

Like I earlier I'm not even crazy about Kyrie but dudes going overboard with the criticism.
laugh.gif
Try this: Insert Kyrie to Blazers for 15-16 season and convince us they still crush expectations the way they did last season

If you convince me I will bow

Last edited:

Try this: Insert Kyrie to Blazers for 15-16 season and convince us they still crush expectations the way they did last season

If you convince me I will bow

good call.

does dame make cavs better?

damn did give 50 of them thangs to the dubs and averaged like 35 against them.

Last edited:
good call.

does dame make cavs better?
maybe, but by how much though is the real question. I think Dame has the intangibles that Kyrie just doesn't. If Dame's shot isn't falling I think he'd find a different way to impact the game. If kyrie's 1 on 1 isn't falling, he disappears.

Not if Adam silver gives the orders. NBA don't want this to be a sweep they want that game 7 for record breaking ratings

I expect the refs to look like the refs in Mexican wrestling when they are trying to help the heels win

Gonna be a lot of shady **** coming our way in game 3 and 4 nba gives no dambs all they have to do is apologize

Ref con look at delly and tell him sweep the leg

Ive seen this happen before. Cough 2006 Dal Vs Mia Cough Cough.

To be fair, Wall didn't have LeBron
laugh.gif

Curry
Westbrook
Paul
Dame
Wall
The rest don't matter.
I meant moreso Wall being over Lillard.

I'm a homer but Lillard gets all the cred for the Blazers making the playoffs this year. That alone puts him above everyone not named Curry and Westbrook IMO.

Present day I believe he's better than CP3 too. I doubt CP3 could take this Blazers roster to the playoffs. But those 5 are definitely, by far, the top PGs in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom